Luna House, will it be yours?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Az of DSR

So im playing legends server now, things are going good there, pretty active shard. But I have 2 chars on LA still I left incase I wanted to hang around with some old friends. So im running thru Luna and I see my best bud Ts house is greatly worn! This is insane cause its the first house you see when you leave west out of luna bank, owned by Barney Rubble. He got this after I had left UO and being online in general so not sure the particulars, all I know is I left him my luna house which is now a church. And he got this one later. lol

Anyways long story short I call him up, Yo man why ya letting your house fall? Oh didnt know it was still standing, I play wow now its super awesome. Oh ok well im gonna save your house. Ok dude its yours have at it. Ok enjoy wow. lol

So now I got this house on a shard I dont play. Its almost perfect spot, although the one where lost auction house is better. I dont know what to do with it so im just gonna sell it and bank the gold for when T realizes wow is lame and UO is the greatest game ever made.

If Anyone out there is looking for a luna house, this is the one to own. So I just wanted to make a public announcement here not for a hey buy me I want gold post, but a hey LA I love you guys, someone who isnt a gold farmer please buy for the better of LA as a shard. So please dont move this post, its about making sure Luna isnt owned by LCL or gold brokers.

K, safe travels guys, ( =

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
So im playing legends server now, things are going good there, pretty active shard. But I have 2 chars on LA still I left incase I wanted to hang around with some old friends. So im running thru Luna and I see my best bud Ts house is greatly worn! This is insane cause its the first house you see when you leave west out of luna bank, owned by Barney Rubble. He got this after I had left UO and being online in general so not sure the particulars, all I know is I left him my luna house which is now a church. And he got this one later. lol

Anyways long story short I call him up, Yo man why ya letting your house fall? Oh didnt know it was still standing, I play wow now its super awesome. Oh ok well im gonna save your house. Ok dude its yours have at it. Ok enjoy wow. lol

So now I got this house on a shard I dont play. Its almost perfect spot, although the one where lost auction house is better. I dont know what to do with it so im just gonna sell it and bank the gold for when T realizes wow is lame and UO is the greatest game ever made.

If Anyone out there is looking for a luna house, this is the one to own. So I just wanted to make a public announcement here not for a hey buy me I want gold post, but a hey LA I love you guys, someone who isnt a gold farmer please buy for the better of LA as a shard. So please dont move this post, its about making sure Luna isnt owned by LCL or gold brokers.

K, safe travels guys, ( =

Wow. Sad to hear all of that. Send me an icq and we can chat.

A

Az of DSR

Fixed what for me? haha

Anyways, Vendors are all down. So the house will be sold in the next day or two. If ya wanna have a chance to get it just ICQ me at 8304848.

A

Az of DSR

Ok mission accomplished.

I just wanted to make an announcement letting everyone know the house has been sold. The new owner is Jamouka of LFOV. A proud father, and all around good guy. A few of his characters are Child Labor, Milar North, Kevlar North, SpOnK, and Trinity. He says his plans are a vendor mall, rune library, and possible guild hall for LFOV. I wish him all the luck in the world with developing the property and I know he will be great for LA as a shard. Drop by and say hi sometime, I have had 2 weeks to get to know the guy and I must say hes delightful.

And with that I say goodbye to a shard that helped me go from a noob with no clue, to a hardcore power gamer. I will miss all the friends who I have left here but if you guys get bored come to Legends. I will be there keeping the game alive. ( =

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2009
New Magincia
It was nice playing a few times with you Az.

Now something on Kevlar North - I have a blessed deed thingee that will bless 1 item for Lord Kevlar North. Maybe he wants it back? I would be willing to sell it back to him as It came in a chest I bought years ago of other items. I don't know if Kevlar North frequents on stratics.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

See ya Az....As always it is great seeing you around LA even if it was just for a short time.
You are right about Jamouka. He is an all around great guy and happy he has made LA his home :)....

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 30, 2007
I wish you the best on Legends Az. If I find my way there, I will look for you, and I have your icq.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2008
You suck AZ! leaving me here with these guys!