• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Luna House Inside Walls

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
***SOLD***

Hello all! I am looking to sell my 14x15 Luna house by the East Luna entrance directly across from Nabin's lot. It is an amazing location with tons of traffic and perfect for anyone who desires anything from a vendor house or musuem, ect. I am currently taking offers and have no deadlines, nor am I in a rush to move on this (recently got a new job so my time is limited)...so low ballers...please don't waste my time. You can shoot me a pm, post here, or ICQ my at 634608119 and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

***NOTE : This is being sold as a BLANK LOT. Nothing comes with the lot unless your feeling saucy and are willing to spend the additional 17.2 billion gold for the Rubble in it, lol. Otherwise...I am relocating it. ***

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can i have a vendor there flutter lol.

*starts selling everything to make offer*