• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna House 4 Sale 18x13

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
House inside the walls of Luna for Sale. 18x13 big enough to do just about anything. Faces road NW corner.

House Name: Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
Owner: Nabin

Prime Location looking for cash deal no Gold.

:thumbup1:

A

Azazel of LA

Good , hopefully who ever buys it will do something with it , that corner of Luna is less to be desired at the moment.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good , hopefully who ever buys it will do something with it , that corner of Luna is less to be desired at the moment.
It does indeed need a face lift. Let's get some quality establishments in there. Once I resize the other two lots those will be for sale as well.

A

Azazel of LA

Cool , now Scrag just needs to do something with all his houses and Luna will be set.

E

Evilminion

I just want some decent vendors in there again. The sort who sell items that aren't rare and expensive. I have to beg crafters to make furniture for me, because much of it can't be found in Luna or the usual malls. I hear rumors that on some shards, you can actually buy fish for an aquarium, crafted glass goods, barrels and other non-artifact stealables... the sort of stuff you need lots of when you enjoy deco'ing. Even the vendors that do sell lower-end goods, such as theme runebooks, dragon barding, recalls, and repair deeds only seem to stock infrequently.

Luna is great if you want a killer PVP weapon, a lamp post, or that last piece of your all-70s, 100% LRC armor set, but for day-to-day needs, it's almost hopeless. :sad3: :sad3:

A

Azazel of LA

I might just have to put up a vendor then and start crafting add ons and furny :)

E

Evilminion

You would definitely be my hero. I always feel guilty about hassling friends (who may or may not be logged in at the time) to come and make me some furniture, heehee!

A glassworks vendor would also be fantabulous, if anyone out there can craft it!

A

Azazel of LA

You would definitely be my hero. I always feel guilty about hassling friends (who may or may not be logged in at the time) to come and make me some furniture, heehee!

A glassworks vendor would also be fantabulous, if anyone out there can craft it!
Raises Hand :thumbsup:

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put some vendors once I think with Furniture and stuff, pretty much NONE of it sold. Thats one hard thing about LA so few ppl buy deco items because 1 its a small shard and 2 most everyone has GM crafters.

As for Luna. I wanted a house there really bad, then realised that I would likely not be able to get one with the same storage as the one I have now for the Shop.
I agree that those houses really need something else done with them. Its sooo boring to go shopping there seeing all those huge towering houses with no vendors that are private etc etc....

A

Azazel of LA

OK , I agree that not enough people are going to buy furny for me to keep it stocked all the time so heres what Im going to do. I already have a message board at the house so I will start taking orders on it because I check it everyday anyways and will be able to get to it prob. same day. You can also ICQ orders to me too and I will fill orders that way.

V

Vahne

Yup, I ran a VERY successful furny vendor back whem ML came out, but that was because I was the first or second person on the shard to find THAT frostwood spot in fel that would regularly drop 150-250 boards. But after a month or so and everyone had their furniture (and supply of frostwood) so the interest died to nil. Honestly, I find it's easier just to post on here when I do need a special order of items filled. But for service vendors in general such as exxy instruments, kegs, runebooks, normal mage books, etc, there is a definite need.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind being asked to make furniture or glass items or whatever. I don't get asked much about anything but prices. I have all kinds of crafters that just sit and twiddle their thumbs but I agree, there isn't enough business to warrant a vendor for that kinds of stuff. It really doesn't sell.

E

Evilminion

Heehee! All right, all right. :) I'll just keep hassling you guys, then.

(You don't know what you're in for... ;))

A

Azazel of LA

OK , Im gonna try getting a vendor up here in the next couple hours , but right now Im gonna stock it with GM instruments and repair deeds of all kinds. If you need/want anything else let me know ASAP and I will toss that on there too.

A

Az of DSR

This looks like it turned into a "I miss Wizzies shop" thread...

( =

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
House inside the walls of Luna for Sale. 18x13 big enough to do just about anything. Faces road NW corner.

House Name: Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
Owner: Nabin

Prime Location looking for cash deal no Gold.

:thumbup1:
Current bid it $535 usd I will be Closing this sale out tonight contact me ASAP if you wish to be considered.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first started on LA the Vendors in Luna City Walls were fairly well supplied and some venh fairly well priced.

Now?

Bah most are empty bags or gone.

If your looking for Furniture etc, there is one outside Lune, west to south west side. That has had most everything for sale since I have been on LA and is (well was as of 2 weeks ago) being kept supplied. And the priceing even is reasonable. It is a Large House with a Patio. Half the Vendors are on the Patio the other half are in the house.

B

Blade_Thugluv

Hope you get the money and dont get scammed. Best of luck now go put a down payment on a car!

~Blade

D

Desolation87

I wonder if they will actually put vendors on it? I will NEVER know why poeple spend so much on a luna house and do nothing with it. Like that guy in LCL who owns loads of them. Whats the point? Does it give him a big e-penis? They are only losing value with the lower player base. LA has such a bad luna, every other shard you run around and lag coz there is so much being sold. Wow to LA with all the people saying hey look at my big e-penis, are you jealous? I only wish we had some damn shops.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read this and had to laugh, I cant tell if your truly upset or a bit jealous but either way I don’t think the term ummm….. ‘e-thingy’ would be permitted on the forum, still its funny though.

So as I’m a recently new Luna house I’ll fill in the details of why to help answer your question(?) above, I got my new place because of these factors -

An abundance of Luna idocs in the recent months made the lots available to purchase. I can think of five in the last few months that have happened on LA and in my case a friend of mine got the lot and I purchased it from him for what I consider a reasonable price. Prices on homes and castles have decreased immensely since more and more people have quit the game or left the shard; any one can ride around the shard and see huge amounts of open land available.

Another friend of mine has a Luna house who convinced me that I should purchase one sometime to have a small ‘museum’ of event / rare items similar to his.

I also am good friends with other players who have houses near or next to mine in Luna so that also was a consideration of why I bought the place.

While I do plan on having a few vendors at my place as well, I would also consider this – why should it matter what a person decides to do with their houses in a game, after all it’s the players choice to have it public or not and to place vendors or not, no matter where the house is located, after all you probably wouldn’t want me or anyone else to tell you what to do with your house either.

D

Desolation87

I can't say I'm jealous after being offered 300mill for my place. What I'm saying is, why spend so much cash on a place and do nothing with it that you can't already do in any other place?

Hmm tough choice, pay $500 for a house in luna or pay 100k (or whatever it costs) to place a bigger house elsewhere.

As you see my post as a dig at you. Which it wasn't, I see your little vendor guy there. It was at people who do NOTHING with it. Spend all that money and then let it sit and say, "hey I've gona a luna house, doesn't that make me cool?"

Props to Nabin - he made the perfect choice - He's not going to put vendors on it or museum etc etc (something for the community) so he sells. Before it loses even more value. And hopefully, with all these idocs, LA (god bless the little shard that could) will start getting a luna that is more for the community. I.e. shops, museums, parks, (I think LCLs park is great btw)

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... consider me inspired. :thumbup1:

I have a Luna house I placed the day Malas opened that I haven't really used in years. I would love to see more decent vendors there and would be willing to sell for a decent price (preferably gold.)

It's a 13x18 right below the western exit named Luna's Finest Goods (ironic as it hasn't had any in quite a while rolleyes:)

A

Azazel of LA

Well... consider me inspired. :thumbup1:

I have a Luna house I placed the day Malas opened that I haven't really used in years. I would love to see more decent vendors there and would be willing to sell for a decent price (preferably gold.)

It's a 13x18 right below the western exit named Luna's Finest Goods (ironic as it hasn't had any in quite a while rolleyes:)

I know someone VERY interested , contact me and I will introduce ya.

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for anyone reading this in the future, my house is now sold. Thanks to Azazel and Foxy. I'm looking forward to seeing what gets done to the place! :thumbup1:

A

Azazel of LA

Just for anyone reading this in the future, my house is now sold. Thanks to Azazel and Foxy. I'm looking forward to seeing what gets done to the place! :thumbup1:

Im glad I could help you 2 get things set up and worked out , I know Foxy will run that place very nicely. Just another step to getting Luna back on track.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need to get stryder inside the luna walls to set up his museum there instead of at his castle :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
need to get stryder inside the luna walls to set up his museum there instead of at his castle :)
Have him get ahold of me and I will help make that happen. That sounds like a perfect addition to Luna for your shard.