• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Burning Plot

E

Elektra Rose

Just thought I would let you all know there was a house placed tonight on the plot!!

House owner is Pandarus of B|F guild, and once it was placed Messana popped up and told him congrats!!

She said she would not drop if people were standing around, and apparently tonight was the big night! While everyone was busy with the event she was dropping burning plots!

Pandarus placed the house two hrs after it was orginally dropped by Messana. Well after the event!

One lucky player Congrats to Pandarus!!!!

S

StifledArgument

Nope, all the old DSFASDA (or whatever it is) are still there...

And grats to Pandarus even though secretly I hate you for being so lucky.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been gone for a while, but couldn't resist replying to this. How nice and strange of Messana to wait 2 hrs after opening that plot, to then pop out immediately to congratulate someone on placing...yeah right..

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Garth, the person who placed is a minor; hardly someone with any kind of dark, mysterious connections. In fact, IIRC, they hadn't even learned to walk at the time UO was released (if they'd even been born yet).

Pandarus had been looking for a house spot earlier in the day, and happened to walk by at the right time and notice the drop while everyone was at the event.

Most likely, Mesanna was sitting there for two hours, watching for bots to pop into place, and jailing them as they arrived. If you think about it logically, it's the best way to catch a placement bot.

Pan's since turned the house into a new vendor mall for the alliance, and allowed us to restart the LOST Auction using the top floor as the auction floor.

C

Cha Ching

Actually I was there when the GM popped out. His statement was "Congratulations!". Then he advised that the plot had been down for two hours before it was placed on. He then told Panademic happy birthday (because it actually was his birthday). The Kid was estatic. The GM then told us that if he saw scripters around then he would not drop the plots. It was just good luck on his part.

I've been gone for a while
Maybe not long enough.

Everything is not a conspiracy...and yes it is possible to fire three shots from a bolt action rifle in three seconds at a moving target 150 yards away and hit it, and no the Cubans didn't do it, and no Michael Jackson didn't just like having children around him to make them happy, and no Barney is not real.

S

SLACK

Actually I was there when the GM popped out. His statement was "Congratulations!". Then he advised that the plot had been down for two hours before it was placed on. He then told Panademic happy birthday (because it actually was his birthday). The Kid was estatic. The GM then told us that if he saw scripters around then he would not drop the plots. It was just good luck on his part.

Maybe not long enough.

Everything is not a conspiracy...and yes it is possible to fire three shots from a bolt action rifle in three seconds at a moving target 150 yards away and hit it, and no the Cubans didn't do it, and no Michael Jackson didn't just like having children around him to make them happy, and no Barney is not real.
I beg to differ... Barney IS real.........

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I always thought Slack looked like one of the kids from "Barney & Friends"...

C

Cha Ching

I grew up on HR Puff n Stuff, the Boogaloos, Giggle Snort Hotel, and land of the Lost.
To be totally honest HR Puff n Stuff scared the hell outta me, along with the witch from The Boogaloos.

Barney is not real.

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, Puffinstuff wasnt scary, course my folks let me watch the Godzilla, Gamera and movies like that.
Now Dramas. those scare me. Whats more likely. A prehistoric monster trying to kill you. Or your new girlfriends ex. nuff said. Drama is scaaarrrrrrryyyy (oh and there are critters that scare me too. Like Cougars)