• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Luna, Atlantic = Florence, Italy?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was running around in Luna, Atlantic the other day and just had a feeling that this is the first time I have ever seen so much wealth gathered in one location. It reminded me of the stories I've read about of Florence back in the days of the Renaissance. So many collections of rares it's just incredible. There is so much wealth on display that they even spilled to the outskirts of the town. Clops, Pampa, Investor, to just name a few. Seeing these collections puts a smile on a seasoned collector's face that's for sure.

Happy holidays.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was running around in Luna, Atlantic the other day and just had a feeling that this is the first time I have ever seen so much wealth gathered in one location. It reminded me of the stories I've read about of Florence back in the days of the Renaissance. So many collections of rares it's just incredible. There is so much wealth on display that they even spilled to the outskirts of the town. Clops, Pampa, Investor, to just name a few. Seeing these collections puts a smile on a seasoned collector's face that's for sure.

Happy holidays.
I was thinking the same thing as I ran around Atlantic but more like it seems with many characters having shard shields and Atlantic being the only real heavy populated shard, people have gone out to all the other shards and pulled all the rares back to Atlantic. The other shards being more barren than ever. Not really sure its great for the game this way but it is what it is.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I was thinking the same thing as I ran around Atlantic but more like it seems with many characters having shard shields and Atlantic being the only real heavy populated shard, people have gone out to all the other shards and pulled all the rares back to Atlantic. The other shards being more barren than ever. Not really sure its great for the game this way but it is what it is.
Don't worry there are still plenty hidden away in fel GL. And some in tram that will never be sold.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
But I will say this since everyone wants to keep complaining about rares being taken to ATL. They are taken EVERYWHERE! There are so many stashed on Asian shards, and LA, and Ls, GL, and who knows else where. I'm confident there are beautiful collections on EVERY shard.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

Happy holidays.
I would tell you to run by my alt house but I'm poor and you would need a map and horse and buggy to make the trip!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are so many stashed on Asian shards
This is so true. I am always shocked by just how much stuff is on Asian shards. It's not even the more popular ones like Hokuto either. On some of the tiniest Asian shards there are crazy amounts of rares that are just sitting in boxes or on display in the middle of nowhere.

When I was on Balhae with my guild briefly we met a guy who owned a luna house, and he showed me his rares collection.... it was spectacular. 5 whole boxes with 100+ EM items in each box, just sitting in a private house on Balhae of all places.