Lucy Says: Event on Tuesday, September 29th!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Katlene

Aww an event just for my birthday! lovely :D Now if i could just get into the game! :(

K

Katlene

life throws many obstacles in the way. Plus tomorrow is my birthday as much as i lub joo all, Id rather spend the time with my loved ones then be in a game!
Hoping that they take me to the new Indian place of awesome for dinner:D

F

Fink

I think they all did.

Doc Brown found the crocodile chow in Felucca's Britain Sewers, Lord Lindae was helpful, too. Other than that I'm a bit hazy on the details. :pancakes:

S

siyeng0

how'd this event go? all the animals get fed?
I am pleased to announce that all the animals were fed! I shall now sum up the event for you in four simple pictures.

In order of occurence:

1)

Polite discussion breaks out over the names of the RPCs, demonstrating the shard's ability to argue over anything.

2)

A bystander is unimpressed with the message that he has worn out his Jezza.

3)

...never mind.

4)

A productive meeting wherein orders are issued. Following the meeting, a handful of people loudly declared it a waste of time and berated the EMs for thinking of it before teleporting away in a huff, thus displaying the maturity and courtesy for which Oceanians are well-known. Of the gathered crowd, approximately three were present at the end of the event. Nevertheless, I personally had a good time.

I hope that this has been enlightening.