• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucretia/Swamp/Naturalist Event

L

Lerth Clot

I didn't see an reporters there, so I figured I'd write up a report. We met at the EM Hall....when a gate appeared that took us to Moonglow. The Lyceaum(sp) specifically. We were told that something unusual was going on the swamps to the south. Turns out a strange crystal had been placed there to make the plant life grow in a more radical way. Lucretia, after thinking about it, broke the crystal and a number of Bogthings popped up for us to kill. She asked for a specimen from the critters and said seeds would do fine. Seeds were gathered and we headed back to Moonglow where the whining started. "We didn't know to get seeds cause you said we were getting plant stuff" I wonder how much longer the events are gonna go on when no matter what they do people find fault? I wouldn't do the EM job for anything. Well, people had seeds and they turned them in. She was looking for peculiar seeds and Buck had a couple. One was a great specimen! It seems a plant is gonna grow in the EM hall and it's gonna be named after Buck! Congrats! Go check it out!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed the vent. Sounds like it was lots of fun. *grumbles about real life keeping me busy**

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you use a small screen catlord haha.
didn't realize it went on till an hour after word

M

Moonwynd

you use a small screen catlord haha.
didn't realize it went on till an hour after word
I use the same screen. Never could get used to using full screen... especially if I'm doing something else while in game. Smaller screen is easier to get in and out of. No matter. To each his own. :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back on the topic, there was one thing Lucretia said that bears repeating/reporting.

And that is:

If the sign of an event is a silver lantern, much like the one preceeding yesterday's event, then Lady Lucretia is holding the event