• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luck Statues

• Thread starter Chyna of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chyna of Sonoma

the ones that give you a good amount of luck based on your account age for an hour. I've seen a few locked down but cant find out how they are aquired. Anyone know? thanks.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You need to hunt in the virtue dungeons (Shame, Deceit, Despise, Covetous, etc.). They are an artifact drop. What you want to do is hunt monsters that give a lot of fame, that you can kill fairly quickly, and in a place where there is a high spawn rate. You will do better hunting in Felucca as well.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The luck statue was introduced with the 10th anniversary. You can aquire the statue when you hunt in the old felucca and trammel anti-virtue dungeons.
I think it's like the Treasures of Tokuno system where you gain invisible points on every kill.
There drops are random, so it may take a while until you get that statue.
Some other drops are a few weapons, a neclace, virtue armor pieces and what was it again ..... can't remember what all drops. The item will be placed in your backpack and you will get a system message just like with ToT system or with the doom arti drops.

I got most drops when I hunt Blood Elementals until I gain no more fame of them and then I switch to Earth Elementals. So first high fame monsters and then the little small cannon fodder to get the drop. This was also reported by many others to be a very good strategy to get a drop.

C

Chyna of Sonoma

so would hythloth count? i think they have balrons there

G

Also, If you use a pet or summons to do the killing, and you invis or hide while
they are doing the fighting, your chances to get a drop are GREATLY reduced.