• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[luck] info

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was thinking of pumping my luck suite by using the perfection luck bonus u get from bushido.
and i was going (maybe) to modify my tamer into a sort of warr tamer mainly used in doom.

1st question :
let's suppose i have bushido 120 - higher bushido less hits u need for archieving perfection (right?)-
once i have achieved perfection...if i stop attacking do i still mantain that top perfection's lvl (-> that means that i mantain the 1000 luck bonus)? Or do i need to keep attacking the whole time till the mob i dead cuz otherwise the perfection lvl decreases?

2nd question :
let's suppose i've got 120 magery, 120 bushido...and no weapon skill...am i able to use skills like lightning strike if i use one of those mage weapons with (let' say) -20 penalty - compensated by a +20 magery jewel - ?
If no, i should still recieve the bonus when hitting that mob by "normal" swings..right?

3d question : a common tamer warr would be something like that at least:

taming 110,
lore 110,
vet 80,
weap skill 120,
tattics 90,
chiva 70,
bushido 90

that's 670 points...

my idea is just to be able to hit enough times the mob for getting that luck bonus by perfection..then sit back with my luck suit..and waiting for the greater dragon to do the rest.

According to 2*question replies....i was even thinking of something like that:
taming 110,
lore 110,
vet 80,
magery 120,
chiva 70,
bushido 120

i mean it's a non sence temp..i know..just trying not to waste that 1000 bonus given by bushido.

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There are weapons that give -0 mage weapon and spellchanneling. Just look at the swords of prosperity or jana's staff (name may be wrong) that way you'r less likely to miss...

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There are weapons that give -0 mage weapon and spellchanneling. Just look at the swords of prosperity or jana's staff (name may be wrong) that way you'r less likely to miss...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
110-120 Taming
110-120 Animal Lore
GM Vet
GM-120 Magery
GM Eval
GM Med
80 Bushido