• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucis Interface and Patch 4.0.8.0

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will look into this new patch soon.

Please be patient of not all functions are working after this patch.
Soon you will find here an update in order to work the newest version.

But you can help me, what functions are not working correctly after this patch?

Have fun with the new patch!

Lucitus

Update:

I have a pre version of the 1.0 for you, a few tweaks and features are missing, but it should work fine!
At the end of the week i will release the finished 1.0 of my Interface in a spearate thread with i hope a good documentation.

For now you can use this pre version, don't be afraid all features are in, expect the scaling feature which have to be recreated with the new module structured Interface and will be in again in a few days.

The Link:

http://www.lucitus.de/downloads/Lucis_Interface_RC_4.zip

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There are two problems that I've seen so far. One is the length of the hotbars not being saved, and the other is the new options aren't showing up in the options menu. Other than that everything seems to be working fine. Of course if you have a lot of hotbars the hotbars issue is pretty major.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam currently doing a few tweaks but it should be ready tomorrow.

Dont use Lucis Interface with the latest patch it will destroy your Usersettings!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have updated the Interface you should now be able to use it again without any Iusses. If you have found some, please post them here or pm me.

Thanks!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Lucitus, I'll let you know if I find anything.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Scale mode is broken. You can't rescale hotbars and the first time you log off then on it resets all your scales to default.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Also some hotbars aren't being saved properly. I had a number of hotbars resized to the default length and moved to the bottom left of the screen over top of the default hotbar location.

A

anvira

I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but where do I see all of the features this interface has, and how do I access them?

Looks really neat, just want to be able to use it to it's full potential!

Thanks much!! :)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but where do I see all of the features this interface has, and how do I access them?

Looks really neat, just want to be able to use it to it's full potential!

Thanks much!! :)
In your options menu there is a "Lucis Settings" link. However, Lucitus is in the process of adding back in his individually scalable hotbar support, and I think said something about documentation. He also said that would be done this week, so I would suggest you wait for the next version.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In your options menu there is a "Lucis Settings" link. However, Lucitus is in the process of adding back in his individually scalable hotbar support, and I think said something about documentation. He also said that would be done this week, so I would suggest you wait for the next version.
Ohh **** :gee: in Leauge of Legends is double IP weekend, so i have to tell you yeah i was lazy.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Problem I just started really noticing today. The bars in the mobile window aren't being cleared when the mob dies, or moves out of range. It used to happen a bit, I'd have maybe one "ghost" mobile following me around, but today I went to Despise a few times and had at least a dozen of the ghost mobiles that didn't clear from the display.

D

Diggity

I've noticed this as well, maybe since publish 66. I don't think it is related to Lucis mods as I also get ghost healthbars (that I've manually pulled) when not using his UI set.

At the same time, I notice cycle targeting seems to be borked since Pub 66 as well. If I cycle friendlies at a bank , then recall somewhere else to cycle friends, I sometimes get ghost targets from the bank. Same with hostiles from one spawn area to a different area. This is really annoying since the only way to clear the target queues seems to be restart the client. This also happens without using the Lucis mods so I don't think they are to blame. I think something changed on EA's side.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed this as well, maybe since publish 66. I don't think it is related to Lucis mods as I also get ghost healthbars (that I've manually pulled) when not using his UI set.

At the same time, I notice cycle targeting seems to be borked since Pub 66 as well. If I cycle friendlies at a bank , then recall somewhere else to cycle friends, I sometimes get ghost targets from the bank. Same with hostiles from one spawn area to a different area. This is really annoying since the only way to clear the target queues seems to be restart the client. This also happens without using the Lucis mods so I don't think they are to blame. I think something changed on EA's side.
Yeah i also got this but i would say it is not the fault of the interface it is a general issue.