• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucis Interface 1.0 RC 1 ready for testing

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Enhanced Client players,

Today iam proud to release the RC 1 of my Interface. The doors have been closed and it is ready for your testing, many features have been brought in, to make the life easier. The homepage and the installer is currently under development and they will be redesigned to get a better look and useability. Also a great manual for my Interface and the Enhanced Client is planned.

Here is a little feature list of this release:
- Rescaleable Windows (Containers, Paperdoll, Backpack, Targetwindow, Statuswindow, Hotbars)
- Added a out of screen check
- Added a new filter window to the Mobiles on Screen List
- The settings window have been redesigned you can now find all Lucis Settings in a seperate Tab, the Legacy Settings have been moved to the Options Tab
- You can now delete all Settings created by Lucis Interface as well as all window positions
- Added a automated fix for the blackarea lag problem in Felucca (Devs please use your own way :gee:)

A few words about the "Scale Mode":

You have to activate the Scale Mode in the User Settings > Lucis Tab in order to resize your windows with the mouse wheel. It doenst save the scale mode, you have to activate it everytime you log in, but it saves the scale for every window you have been rescaled.
Or simple try it out ;)

I hope you enjoy my Interface! You are very welcome to leave your comment here.

Kind Regards
Lucitus

PS: ooh the download link here www.lucitus.de/downloads/LucisInterface_1_0_RC_1.zip

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great News!

I will check it out and post feedback after I've had a chance to get acclimated with the interface.

I thought what you did with UOKR was brilliant so I'm thoroughly going to enjoy this.

Thanks in advance for all your hardwork!:thumbup1:

T

Tukaram

I haven't played with it much yet but I do like the damage counter window and the out of screen check. But I think I am missing something simple... how do I resize the windows?

T

Tukaram

So far it won't save my clock preferences. I have to turn it off each time I log in.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far it won't save my clock preferences. I have to turn it off each time I log in.
I cannot reproduce this bug, this setting is saved for each character, if you log on a different character it may be possible to disable it again.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was happily using the previous release of this skin, and it still syncs up to UOCartographer, which is good... but so far, I can't find the manual on the webpage, nor in game can I find where the Damage Counter window apparently is, and which I'd really like to see; This might be because I did a straight install over my old version, or possibly because it's hidden behind a hotbar etc. Could you explain how to easily locate it please?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please delete the old folder before testing and extract it to your UserInterface directory.

Sorry for this small documantation, the real big one is in writing. I want to give you a goodie an easter egg ;) because of this i released this RC earlier.

The most functions of this Interface you can find in the mainmenue (ESC), User Settings, Lucis.

The Healtbar out of a Curren Target function you can call over a script macro using "script TargetWindow.MobileBar()" without quotations.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas, a reinstall to a new folder (deleting the old) doesn't seem to reveal the Damage done bar... where would it be normally please?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D'oh... stupid of me, I was looking both on the main screen and under the Lucis interface options page!

I shall give this a good work out and see if I can find any bugs, thank you!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After playing with it for nearly a week now, the only complaint I have is that you cannot Ignore > Add From Chat at the moment, you still need to swap the UI back to default to do that. Is this possible to be included? Otherwise, no bugs that I can see that aren't in the default UI too, well done!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After playing with it for nearly a week now, the only complaint I have is that you cannot Ignore > Add From Chat at the moment, you still need to swap the UI back to default to do that. Is this possible to be included? Otherwise, no bugs that I can see that aren't in the default UI too, well done!
Ohh what you are doing here? Can you describe the procedure a bit clearer please?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here's what I mean;

"Ignore From Chat" was added in the last Issue. It pulls up a list of everyone in the chat room currently, and allows you to select a name and ignore them, without having to see and target them in the main game.

Currently, the Lucis Interface hides that button, but you can get it back by switching to the Default UI.

I was hoping the 1.0 candidate would have it, but if it does, I can't see where ;)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here's what I mean;

"Ignore From Chat" was added in the last Issue. It pulls up a list of everyone in the chat room currently, and allows you to select a name and ignore them, without having to see and target them in the main game.

Currently, the Lucis Interface hides that button, but you can get it back by switching to the Default UI.

I was hoping the 1.0 candidate would have it, but if it does, I can't see where ;)
Ahh See thx, will bee intigrated asap ;)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Publish 66 patch has broken the grid handling for bags in the Lucis interface. When you log in, the bags default to "List" view, and the icon used to click to change between grid and list on the back itself (the small yellow dot) doesn't work. I've tried to change the options for the "default" under "Esc" > "User Settings" "Options" over to "List" in case setting it as the opposite would start it in Grid instead, but it makes no difference. So far the only way out of List mode is to run in the Default UI totally, alas :(

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Publish 66 patch has broken the grid handling for bags in the Lucis interface. When you log in, the bags default to "List" view, and the icon used to click to change between grid and list on the back itself (the small yellow dot) doesn't work. I've tried to change the options for the "default" under "Esc" > "User Settings" "Options" over to "List" in case setting it as the opposite would start it in Grid instead, but it makes no difference. So far the only way out of List mode is to run in the Default UI totally, alas :(
All you need to do is find the "[root Enhanced Client folder]\UserInterface\Lucis Interface\Source" folder, then delete (or rename them by adding something like ".bak" to the name) the following files:

ContainerWindow.lua
ContainerWindow.xml

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, deleting those files and then restarting Lucis interface worked, thank you! However, the first time the bags are opened they appear blank for now... quickly using the now visible green icon brings them back up though.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for this long delay on the Interface stuff, but i got my head into hard work the last few weeks.

But now i have a bit more time again, i will update the interface to work with the newest changes soon.

What do you think which resize modification is better mine or the offical one? Iam only considering it because of the latest container changes, maybe we can get also a combination of both working.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What do you think which resize modification is better mine or the offical one? Iam only considering it because of the latest container changes, maybe we can get also a combination of both working.
You don't mean the resizable hotbars do you? Because yours rock, and unless you can do the same thing with the default UI, I wouldn't want to lose that. It really does make a difference to my game play, and most especially pvp where my shaky hands cause me a lot of grief and it is wonderful to have certain hotbar icons be nice and fat. :)

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, Whatever you did to solve the lag in fel problem

NEEDS TO BE INCORPORATED INTO EVERY KNOWN SKIN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Bravo sir.
Love the statistics, on screen mobiles, and lag free pvp.
Also id love what you did to legacy runebooks, too many times have i dropped a rune trying to recall away.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, Whatever you did to solve the lag in fel problem

NEEDS TO BE INCORPORATED INTO EVERY KNOWN SKIN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
It looks like the last patch finally fixed this problem, so this fix shouldn't be needed anymore (this is just based on the patch notes, I have not tested this yet).

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the long delay here, but the patch was very complex many small things have been added and have to be intigrated correctly to get you the most and best expierence with my interface.

The status of the development is nearly 90%. ETA is this weekend.

But i have also intigrated nice new features, a own Settings Window with many custom fonts, a new Warningsystem for special debuffs and Low Life.