• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucis Interface 1.0 preview

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello EC player,

the last weeks i have again coded much on my Interface version 1.0 should give you a very good expierence, also it should show what could be possibe with the new EC UI.

Here is a little screenshot showing the new individual scale mod, for paperdoll, hotbars, targetwindow, radarwindow and statuswindow.

Also a new feature is the brand new statistics window, here i want to hear your suggestions, what do you think should be in there?

Also other suggestions and improvments of my components are highly welcome here!

Hope we see us ingame, Lucitus

Attachments

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That would be a great addition!
Is it possible to break the damage given and damage received down to show from spells?

P

PowerFullPete

Wow looks great! Love the lockable icons and damage taken window! Can't wait to try it out!

A

AesSedai

- I like the new additions, lucitus!

There are a lot of things that could be great in your statistics window. But I worry if you add a lot of things that it might become a Huge statistics window. Maybe have different windows for different groups of statistics?

T

Tukaram

This looks good. I have always wanted a way to see how much damage I did, I took, different pets did etc. I like a lot of the statistical stuff more than I should though :)

Would this be your own interface or a mod? (meaning can I use this in Copper?)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- I like the new additions, lucitus!

There are a lot of things that could be great in your statistics window. But I worry if you add a lot of things that it might become a Huge statistics window. Maybe have different windows for different groups of statistics?
Ohh no problem we can add << >> like in the StatusWindow, to get a good overview, this is only a first try for the style of this window.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be a great addition!
Is it possible to break the damage given and damage received down to show from spells?
The possibilities are not boundless here, Spells are not possible because you cant see from technical side, which damage number comes from a spell and which from a physical attack.

Damage healed is planed, i have a good idea here how to intigrate.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The possibilities are not boundless here, Spells are not possible because you cant see from technical side, which damage number comes from a spell and which from a physical attack.

Damage healed is planed, i have a good idea here how to intigrate.
Thanks lucitus, That is what I was thinking but was unsure!
Great work though!!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am almost done ;)

I need a few testers to test this major update of my interface. If you are interested feel free to pm me.

There are no restrictions and you will be added to the interface credits ;)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am almost done ;)

I need a few testers to test this major update of my interface. If you are interested feel free to pm me.

There are no restrictions and you will be added to the interface credits ;)
Be glad to help I will shoot you a pm!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the great response so far. Iam nearly ready to give it free for public testing, iam only waiting until the next patch, which should be a big one.

Also more testers are really welcome, feel free to pm me.

D

Divster

hey man great work, was wondering if it would be possible to have some kind of filter on the mobiles tabs ? like it will only show npc, or players?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey man great work, was wondering if it would be possible to have some kind of filter on the mobiles tabs ? like it will only show npc, or players?
Yes this was my plan, iam currently looking over it, this should be definitvly in with the 1.0 version.

But i cannot promise if i can differ between a player and a blue npc for example, but i have to check it. The problem here is that the information i can read out of a mobile are restricted, but stay tuned i will soon post an update on that.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next patch is out, i promised before 1.0 is comming until it, yes it is comming the settings are updated, the filter window for the Mobiles is in work.

Also i have now an automatic fix for the lag problem in felucca, in the end of the week it should be ready to test for you all ;)

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to it Lucitus. I loved what you did with KR and I'm looking forward to testing this out when it becomes available.:thumbup1: