• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ls TS Harry

T

Turles

well we finally decided to fight on ls an look what we found a harry. we took it with 4 people more showed up AN WE KILLED IT. it was fun. nice try emo and company we just stomped you like the old days. no insta choke this time huh. thnx for the scrolls an maybe better luck next time.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh and thanks for the despise right after the harry......soooooooo....let the excuses go....please we are ready to be entertained :)

S

Spoz

You are very fortunate however that I gathered my band of allied 'trammies' to show them what a harrower is, and distracted -TS+ for a good five minutes or so. Otherwise they'd have finished that harrower before you arrived.

Shame you had to use an Orc Brute thing to take it too! Then again, I can't really comment...

Attachments

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard Emo rage logged when he died last night, but what did he do, break his computer? BC normally he would have an excuse for this loss by now.. :mf_prop:

*High Five Guys*

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I find it amusing you guys talk when we had 5 pvm characters killing harry with a mage and dexxer defending...we had 7 total on you guys brought at least 10-12. I also find it amusing you had banana boy lure me away and set up a trap just to kill me..as always very classy guys. But don't you worry next time we do a harrower we'll have pvp chars for you to fight.

S

Spector_Napa

Wow, I find it amusing you guys talk when we had 5 pvm characters killing harry with a mage and dexxer defending...we had 7 total on you guys brought at least 10-12. I also find it amusing you had banana boy lure me away and set up a trap just to kill me..as always very classy guys. But don't you worry next time we do a harrower we'll have pvp chars for you to fight.
This i find very amusing to me. Considering they originally raided and pushed you guys away from the harrower with 4 people. Then I came in to make it 5. Shortly after i came in and you guys all died lox came in to make it 6. then shortly after lox came in Orion logged on to make it a grand total of 7 players that we had that night on LS. But lets not forget the fact they pushed and took your harrower with 4 people. Now i never even saw you in the dungeon myself that night so im going to assume after you died once u decided not to come back but i certainly did see around 7-8 oranges (majority was your guild but there was another orange guild down there that had 1-2 members) come back multiple times and try to take it back from us. Of course they failed in the end, We killed the harrower, and then we left the dungeon right out the front trouncing your guild along the way. This i very comical to me because a day or 2 earlier at yew gate your entire guild refused to even try to fight me 1v1 even tho i was the only orange at the gate. Like i said this is just funny to me.

S

Spoz

I was watching it all as a ghost and this is what I saw:

Only 4-5 RUHO people (I didnt count, but no more than that) took the harrower from them - however they also used an Orc Brute. They got lucky as the defenders pushed against them instead and got themselves trapped by an efield.

The defenders were mostly blue PvM characters - they didnt actually have many of their main PvP'ers. I only counted 2 reds and one blue that I recognised as having faught against before.

A couple more RUHO came later on to help defend and kill the harrower, although RUHO certainly didnt have more than 7 max the entire night. I'd guess they had 6, although again I never counted.

I did see most of RUHO run out the front when it was completed, although I also saw one run down the back too... for what reason... nobody knows. Maybe he was tired and needed to log out ;)

Oh and RUHO left the gold which I and 2 other people collected :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was watching it all as a ghost and this is what I saw:

Only 4-5 RUHO people (I didnt count, but no more than that) took the harrower from them - however they also used an Orc Brute. They got lucky as the defenders pushed against them instead and got themselves trapped by an efield.

The defenders were mostly blue PvM characters - they didnt actually have many of their main PvP'ers. I only counted 2 reds and one blue that I recognised as having faught against before.

A couple more RUHO came later on to help defend and kill the harrower, although RUHO certainly didnt have more than 7 max the entire night. I'd guess they had 6, although again I never counted.

I did see most of RUHO run out the front when it was completed, although I also saw one run down the back too... for what reason... nobody knows. Maybe he was tired and needed to log out ;)

Oh and RUHO left the gold which I and 2 other people collected :)

Thanks for an accurate report. :thumbup1:

T

Turles

nice to see the truth about our numbers. from a side that wasnt ours or sls thanks sir for the truth.

T

Turles

well emo we can set up an inclosed battle bring a reporter. thats np to me sorry we it hurt your feelings so bad that we didnt have 10-12 lol but it will hurt even more after i beat ur ass an a reporter posts it on your server forums.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how you stated that because you probably don't even play a mage to duel :[
Ok first of all, I will speak for him since he wont be back until monday.

Way to dodge him for almost a week btw ;)

But way to talk smack and then he says ok lets fight, and NOW YOU WANT TO MAGE DUEL! You talk smack on a warrior and then expect him to play a mage. FYI; he doesnt play a mage period. So either accept he owns you, or duel him enclosed(sp?) with a mage while hes a dexxer and get owned. Regardless, you talked all that mess, and now he accepted and you dont want none bc "OMG YOUR NOT A MAGE!!".

Anyways, as I have said on the chessy boards, GL, CATS, and I guess I have to say it for your moronic self also, MAGE DUELING POST-AOS DOESNT MEAN JACK! If you want to dbl harm spam, MA, Poison cycle, go play on test with those morons. You will fit right in. Otherwise, go on a PRE-AOS FREE SHARD and mage duel.

IDK If you played PRE-AOS, but I doubt it because hardly anyone knows you now, so I am sure you were nothing before then anyways. But I will "ASSUME" you did. That was mage dueling sir. When you didnt have "UNLIMITED" mana and could cycle and "hope" a poison hit 2-3 times so you could win with your cycle. Mage dueling takes 0 skill now because you dont need to manage any mana, and have to "hope" your poison hits more than once in a cycle to win, unless you are fighting someone terrible. If you arent "bad" you will be forced to agree with me here.

Mage duel in an all 60's suit (WITH REGS), with no med or focus on an elf character with like 1/5 casting. THEN MAYBE it will be "SORT OF CLOSE" to the old days where you had to manage your mana and be "good". Otherwise, take your "OMG MAGE DUEL ME!" comments to a free server.

K Thanks.

- Love UHOH

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds to me someone sucks at new-age mage pvp and they quit to the fall-back template that no one can be bad at...almost :thumbup1:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds to me someone sucks at new-age mage pvp and they quit to the fall-back template that no one can be bad at...almost :thumbup1:
Yep a no-brainer answer from a bad mage pvper, pre & post AOS. Yes, I am so bad. I can't caste magic arrows, harms, and poisons in repetition, hoping my spell goes off with the RNG more than 3/5 times and then I can kill you. It is so skillful. Between my sweet 19 ping, my unlimited mana, and 120 Resist, it is surely so much fun. But wait? Didn't you complain about a dexxer swinging at you and the RNG hitting you and you "LOL DEXXER"?? Of course, its not the same thing though right?!

Anyways, way to think that answer through. Now, not only do we know you are a failure at a video game (back then and now ;)), but also real life intelligence. I'd stay off the boards and keep my comments to myself if I were you, unless you want the whole world to know how unintelligent you are.

And Emo, I play a mage all the time. So good job trying that excuse ;) Everytime I see you, you dirt nap. Whether its running away, or in the middle of your group of friends :thumbup1: (Usually more running away though.)

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, if you knew anything at all about mages you would know it is 1,000 times more complicated than you make it out to be. If it is as simple as that why not get on a mage and duel me then? Oh, because you can't since mage pvp actually takes strategy, timing, and talent. I have roughly 80-90 macros on my keyboard for my mages...how many do you have for a dexxer again? I use more macros in one dump than you use in an entire week...that alone goes to show the disconnect between mages and dexxers. Finally, STOP mentioning pre-aos like a complete moron, I didn't start playing UO until AOS had just come out.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See, if you knew anything at all about mages you would know it is 1,000 times more complicated than you make it out to be. If it is as simple as that why not get on a mage and duel me then? Oh, because you can't since mage pvp actually takes strategy, timing, and talent. I have roughly 80-90 macros on my keyboard for my mages...how many do you have for a dexxer again? I use more macros in one dump than you use in an entire week...that alone goes to show the disconnect between mages and dexxers. Finally, STOP mentioning pre-aos like a complete moron, I didn't start playing UO until AOS had just come out.
I want you to stop, and please re-read my post where it says, and I quote..

And Emo, I play a mage all the time. So good job trying that excuse. Everytime I see you, you dirt nap. Whether its running away, or in the middle of your group of friends (Usually more running away though.)

And FYI, if you have 80-90 macros on a necro mage, no wonder you are so terrible rofl. I have roughly 40-50 and I play a Mystic/Spellweaving mage. So way to look like a ****** AGAIN.

And FYI 2: No wonder you scream "PURE MAGE ME!". If you never played Pre-AOS mage dueling, you obvisiously don't know how to mage duel :(

S

snowbunny024

Im gonna have to agree with ICP on this. Not as many players pvp on a dueling propose, the name of the game is group ganking, Dismount 1 player and then all target the poor fool. Repeat and wash. So to hear a "newly crowned king of pvp" self made titles dont get ya anything but a target on your head. So no wunder emo ya have such good friends that come back and hang ya :party:. I wont brag or anything on how good I am on a toon or not so good, But Ive played them all and nowa daze its better to just play a toon that can complement the rest of the group.