• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LRC vendor

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have set up a vendor at the IPKU hub in new magincia. the first vendor is selling LRC armor (repair deeds) and the second vendor I'm not sure what im going to sell maybe exceptional made tools (lockpicks, sewing kits, etc..) or alchemy potions. Anyways there's a few other vendors selling a bunch of stuff there so take a look.

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi Troll!
Dont know if you remember me, it's Pinball Wizard here, you were the first person I met in SP and you really helped me! :D

I want to ask if you are pretending to put a 30k suit for sale on this vendor

Im asking this because I saw on the other topic that you were going to sell these two types, here is the quote:

"I use to sell a lot of these before i took an extended break for about a year. It seems like there's less people and/or everyone already has a crafter.

I was thinking of selling barbed 6MR 100% LRC for 30k. and 6MR 100% LRC all 70's resist for 70k. I also use to sell dex suits with LMC but have no idea what they cost now that relics fragments are so easy to get."

So since Im beginning here on SP and have few cash I could really use some "low gear" to farm my initial gold =]

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I do remember you, I'm glad I didn't scare you away to atlantic but just wanted to be honest about the population here compared to there, seeing as you came from a free shard.

it's good to see you're still here

I sold them out ill put more up tonight.