• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loyalty? A forgotten word in EGO/SUPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So check this. The two guys who play Dr.Roxxo/Steel Nuts and Dekar come into the Guild-Ventrilo saying

"Man Ego sucks, man they suck at zerging, man we should leave and go TB!"

This goes on for SEVERAL minutes, literally raping my damn ear.

So, me, as a so called "Leader" in the guild finally just tell them to stfu or gtfo.

10minutes later. Im kicked from the guild without any warning except a "Sorry"

AND THEN...unprovoked, they all start attacking me.

LOL. Thanks guys, thanks a lot, im glad to know loyalty is still preserved in your guild. You'll never be what FL was. in FL everyone was family, you guys are a bunch of narcs and snake skins.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So check this. The two guys who play Dr.Roxxo/Steel Nuts and Dekar come into Ventrilo saying

"Man Ego sucks, man they suck at zerging, man we should leave and go TB!"

This goes on for SEVERAL minutes, literally raping my damn ear.

So, me, as a so called "Leader" in the guild finally just tell them to stfu or gtfo.

10minutes later. Im kicked from the guild without any warning except a "Sorry"

AND THEN...unprovoked, they all start attacking me.

LOL. Thanks guys, thanks a lot, im glad to know loyalty is still preserved in your guild. You'll never be what FL was. in FL everyone was family, you guys are a bunch of narcs and snake skins.
Welp, that's that I guess.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for your signature.. CD is still a actualy guild we just can never log on together at the same time we like to take turns keep the cycle going haha

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for your signature.. CD is still a actualy guild we just can never log on together at the same time we like to take turns keep the cycle going haha
I was in CD with Bruce Weed and a few others back in the day when I went from solo to guild PvPing. That was probably 3-4 years ago.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My last thoughts on this...

a kind of PS so to speak.

The mental process to kick me from the guild...how did that go over Pink Floyd?

Here what I think happened...

"Man. He was sticking up for the guild and telling 2 whiney nay sayers to shut up...KICK THAT ****ER! WE CANT HAVE INTEGRITY IN THIS GUILD!"

Really man? Really? What a joke.

P.S.S - You know you made a dumb $hit move when 2 of your GUILD ADMINS ICQ me telling me how they have no ****ing clue why I was kicked and how this makes no sense to them and how they wanted to personally ICQ me to let me know that they had no say in the matter and that they were against it the ruling.

;)

S

SUPRsalad

Don't go there blood.
Frankly, I think its all my fault, and I accept full responsibility. . .
I, in fact, gave the go ahead. *hangs head in shame*
I sent you a message explaining my sudden realization.
I sucked very bad at being GM.. despite trying to do what I thought was best according to my 'WWPD' ethos.. (what would pink do?)

B

Balian of Asgard

go solo again, but think about joining cd, cuz when there 3 or 4 of us stealthers on, wow yew gate can be a blast

My fav, the semi afk blue in the GZ gets the 1,2,3 triple concussion blow from 3 stealthers hehe

Bruce still logs in, so does Mcbain, Tim, Gav, Jasper,

S

suprshadow

EGO=SUPR does it not? still the same zerging and people. just a different name

B

Balian of Asgard

dude, when you were running with them, you were all about tight vibes and high fibes, no?

S

suprshadow

yeah i was.. but casting EXP FS and chasing ppl 6v1 is not pvp man.

P.S bloodraven that is how supr(yes supr, its the same guild as ego) is ran now.. They don't do the group discussion anymore and figure out the best way to handle things. Back when it was ran right, No one would be kicked, it was always worked out and everyone had fun. Now its ran by nazi's..

Yeah yeah this post will get deleted cause the co-gm is a admin on the forums..

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i was.. but casting EXP FS and chasing ppl 6v1 is not pvp man.

P.S bloodraven that is how supr(yes supr, its the same guild as ego) is ran now.. They don't do the group discussion anymore and figure out the best way to handle things. Back when it was ran right, No one would be kicked, it was always worked out and everyone had fun. Now its ran by nazi's..

Yeah yeah this post will get deleted cause the co-gm is a admin on the forums..
Btw I had a alot of fun killing you that night you was removed from vent for the last time.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw I had a alot of fun killing you that night you was removed from vent for the last time.
You mean when I was in stat and it took YOU, DEKAR, and two mages to para-spam-kill me? AFTER I was running in circles around you spamming "lol". Don't make me laugh. You're a joke, and I look forward to dismounting you for Armand, Sargon, Haginor, etc. watching you die and then sitting by the healers for the Res-kill.

NO. Im not honorable. Anyone who thought I was is an idiot. BUT, I am a firm believer in guild family and loyalty. Which is something you have no value in.

Blood Raven is back baby! :danceb:

P.S.- I would glady rejoin CD to chill with McBain, dude was a bro. Hit me up in game or in a PM, send me an ICQ Balian.

V

Vandetta

wow...
vent can cause some problems... i try to stay quiet.
this is too bad but at least this vent doesn’t have a crazy screaming lady.

Bubbles
MJ’s Moon walking Chimp

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean when I was in stat and it took YOU, DEKAR, and two mages to para-spam-kill me? AFTER I was running in circles around you spamming "lol". Don't make me laugh. You're a joke, and I look forward to dismounting you for Armand, Sargon, Haginor, etc. watching you die and then sitting by the healers for the Res-kill.

NO. Im not honorable. Anyone who thought I was is an idiot. BUT, I am a firm believer in guild family and loyalty. Which is something you have no value in.

Blood Raven is back baby! :danceb:

P.S.- I would glady rejoin CD to chill with McBain, dude was a bro. Hit me up in game or in a PM, send me an ICQ Balian.
I was talking to wal-mart.......... also blood if you wanna call someone a joke you should consider your own pvp skills because you dang sure aint better then me on an archer. Also who the hell are you to tell me I have not loyalty to my guild, I was in LNR on atlantic for 5+ years during the ups and downs right to the point that the guild leaders just stop playing.

S

suprshadow

southern sounds nirpish... lol "i am better on an archer than you" people people people.. It's a 3 marco character everyone is same when you play those craptastic templates.

P.S dont delete this but its not hard to be good on an archer considering 90% of the warriors/archers are running Pot scripts... just saying i am not accussing any single person.. just the general population of archers.

S

suprshadow

wait so you mean. You and 8 others chased me as i was able to dodge dismounts, 4 EXP FS, and AI's over and over and over and yet still able to attack and make you guys run... oh yeah that night oh wait or was it the other night 2 of us fought 9 of you and kept getting pink red lined as the other 8 of you didnt even try to cross heal cause your mostly dexxers and couldn't even touch us.. until 40 mins later when i got dismounted.. That night.. hmmm lol

Lastly could it have been the time when finally you guys just kept trying to 1v1 me and i killed each person everytime until Pink came and then I red lined him and died :( like i said Pink is the only person in supr i cant kill...

and EGO = supr

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn i leave for a week and im like the only person active in supr!!! And i missed all the drama

M

mutau

Damn i leave for a week and im like the only person active in supr!!! And i missed all the drama
That wasn't an request for a recap gentlemen. And so end another saga of As the UOWorld Turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.