• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lower level loot is better (IMO)

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
All this bickering over higher loot.

Personally I'd be happier with lower select drops.

As a Imbuer Id be wetting my leather leggings over a blank 1/3, or a 1 FC / 8MR. Even blank 20 LRCs saved tons of resources. Wouldn't we all also be happy if a blank 150 luck jewel popped in a headless corpse. Or how about a blank 6 MR jewel. And those of us that do imbue would be damn happy with a blank (normal crappy resist) 200 luck armor piece. Usually when your making a suit you can have one or two pieces where resist is pointless. Its a total mystery when we make suits that we jumble together and after 5 or 6 pieces and we have damn near everything required. Most of us usually start with 1 or 2 pieces that we must have and then build from there.

Most of the killing factor in building a suit is either its for farming or its for PvP. Anyone can go to shame and make a decent suit in about a hour just piecing together PvP pieces. But when it comes to those farming suits we all have, many of us have banged our heads against the screen at getting a UBER piece that we KNOW would fit in our private farming suit but its got that damn negative luck on it (usually 99.9% of the time with me).

I like lower level loot. It has its purposes. Adding more factors via luck is just the same as wanting salt for our eggs but constantly pulling seasoning salt out of the bag. :scholar:

Long Live Siege Perilous :)

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many of us have banged our heads against the screen at getting a UBER piece that we KNOW would fit in our private farming suit but its got that damn negative luck on it (usually 99.9% of the time with me).

exactly - why always the negative luck?
we need a wetstone (of luck change) to remove it/ or update it (and a quest/adventure to get that wetstone)

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
negative luck means it cant be blessed in any way. While that means little on this shard, it was put in for prodo.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
many of us have banged our heads against the screen at getting a UBER piece that we KNOW would fit in our private farming suit but its got that damn negative luck on it (usually 99.9% of the time with me).

exactly - why always the negative luck?
we need a wetstone (of luck change) to remove it/ or update it (and a quest/adventure to get that wetstone)
Ill even go as far as to except a wetstone that when used removes one factor on a item TOTALLY randomly. At least then you can possibly get that negative luck removed, or even the cursed factor.

Lorddog, that was a excellent suggestion!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no it isnt those items are made way over the cap with the intent of them never being able to be blessed.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't care about the un-blessable part. when the -100 luck is removed or changed to positive you can still make it go cursed or something else negative to keep it from being blessable. it would just be my intention to change out the luck with no other side effects.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I believe the main point is being able to use them in a suit and possibly making a change. I have no concern about the blessing or repairing factor, just the usability. And as my OT states, my concern is about lower level stuff that is imbueable and not high level.