• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOTS OF THANKS TO LEGENDS MEMBERS

E

Erowen

We would like to thank everyone who showed up to the NIX/EoK event, there was a great turnout!! We all hope that you enjoyed it, although it went very quickly everyone was very positive and hopefully had alot of fun. So thank you to all of you that attended, you are all great :)

W

Wulfgar

Thannk you to all of NIX/EOK for helping and hosting this event. alot of people and a good 10 min of looting hope you all got some good items.

A

Annienox

Here are some pix of the event!

Hope you all had fun and we will see you at the next one!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all..and well done! We had guild business to attend to and missed the announcement of the House Deco Contest winners...Ill look forward to that post as well : )

J

jerseyboy

House Deco Contest winners:

3rd place : Arwen 5 mil

2cd place : lady Two Burnt 10 mil

3rd place : Faith 20 mil

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the house event was very fun, I got some great stuff! Thanks to NIX and EoK for hosting it. And yea, I was very tickled to win 3rd place in the house deco contest! :)

A

Annienox

I still wanna see all the houses but I dont know where the house is that holds the runes to the houses lol. Can any of ya give me a hand here so I can go look please? Glad to see you got some things that made ya happy. :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faith posted shots of her lovely castle in Homes forums, in the castle deco sticky up top ~ enjoy!

E

Ermac Firebrand

All the houses that took part in the contest are in a rune book locked down at the Tradesman's Guild Hall. It should be available to all. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered the contest.