• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Lots of IDOC stuff Upd. 10/26/09

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hewwo! Once again I'm in need of some help from knowledgeable players on pricing the stuff I've found

1. Necklace of Diligence +5 Int MR1
2. Sigil colored A Bow of Troll Slaughter and A Bow of Vacuum
3. Green Skirt/Doublet/Half Apron/Bandana
4. Personal Bless Deed For Your Best Friend :)
5. A Tricorne Hat Recovered From A Shipwreck (yellow text)
6. Sandals/Shoes Recovered From A Shipwreck (yellow text)
7. A Faction Robe which is not blessed and doesn't have "Faction Item" text (dno if it's usable by non-factioners).
8. 36 Whispering Roses (prices depend on the names, I guess?)
9. Practice weapons: 2 Spears, 2 Gnarled Staves, 4 Skinning Knives/Maces and a truckload of hatchets/crooks & bows.
10. Different hued 5th Anniversary Birthday Cakes

Green Cloth

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: More stuff :)

Body Sash
Crafted By Ann St.Claire (blessed) <- yes, (blessed) after maker's name.
Exceptional
Blessed

100+ Whispering Roses, I take these price is dependant from the name on the rose?

Gold/Light Brown hued Mark scroll

Green "A Mug of Ale"

M

mandosa-nice

Re: Lots of IDOC stuff

Alezi, please keep the tricorn and sandals, nickless dili, Green Skirt/Doublet/Half Apron/Bandana for me ;)

S

Serine

Green Skirt/Doublet/Half Apron looks like old evil mage cloth . Dont know if it adds any value though .

M

Mark Knotts

1. Necklace of Diligence +5 Int MR1 - That's from a simple quest in the Holy City so I don't think it's too valuable.

S

shulginist

I picked up at Necklace of Diligence today for 5k.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Which shard are these on? Do the green half aprons have a maker's mark?

P

Prendergast

I'm interested in the "recovered from a shipwreck" items as well. Anyway to make Mandosa "forget" them, and sell them to me? ;)

*Pokes Mandosa*

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The items are on Europa and all of the green clothing pieces have makers mark ("Lord Lethal Arrow").

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm interested in the "recovered from a shipwreck" items as well. Anyway to make Mandosa "forget" them, and sell them to me? ;)

*Pokes Mandosa*
I haven't been contacted by her so I don't know if she's no longer interested. Hit me with a PM or ICQ (495-606-905) so we can chat about the prices.

M

mandosa-nice

I have thinking about the items, so actually i take only the tricorn hat please.