• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LotRO: Turbine Expands Distribution Into Japan

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=3415]LotRO: Turbine Expands Distribution Into Japan[/drupal]

Some international news to share with all of you in regard to the upcoming Lord of the Rings Online:

<blockquote>TURBINE EXPANDS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE

SAKURA Internet Chosen To Distribute Highly Anticipated MMO in Japan

C

CaptRex

I want to know more about this.. I am curious about this news.. :popcorn:

S

Sir-Peter

omg?does Lotro still exists?left it last year as last in a 50 man guild

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, a glitch in the site updating caused reposts of ancient news stories, most dating from 2003.

Z

zubbuz

What is the future of LOTRO now Warner has acquired Turbine? .... We all pretty much new the role we had to play and how things would go down. .... The first M-rated (17+) Lord of the Rings title, War in the North uses elements of ... to look into the different regional variations there are to LOTRO, at present.