• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IDOC loots....30M for this lot of fish baits (Atlantic).
Please post here.

winter dragonfish bait: 200 (other vendor selling 100 @ 15M)
black marlin: 600
Autumn dragonfish: 1000
crystal fish: 1200
rainbow fish: 200
seeker fish: 100

Giant koi: 1900
Giant Samurai: 500
Great Barracuda: 1000
Kingfish: 400
Reaper fish: 247
Spring dragonfish: 500
Summer dragonfish: 780
Golden tuna: 1000

Zombie fish: 900
Yellowtail barracuda: 1700
Stone fish: 1100

Spider crab: 250
Void crab: 800
Blue lobster: 300

SS_335.jpg

Last edited:

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
being a fisher, since the beginning i have seen my share of baits. lol. seeing you only have three crustaceans bait types; and 15 types of baits for the fish (there are 37 total type baits, 38 if you count the rare and much coveted charydbolis bait) the yellowtail barracuda and great barracuda and giant koi fish are easy catches without the bait. what i would likke to offer you is 12m for the entire lot. the vendor selling that winter drag bait is way overpriced and i am sure it will sit for a long time. let me know what you decide. the lot would be worth more if it had each type of fish; especially the lantern fish bait another rare but coveted fish bait; also the abyssal dragon fish is another.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing you constantly replying to your own sell threads here makes me wonder if you really know the game.

KEEP your opinion to yourself on the Trade forum.

Reactions: Kas