Lost my Bracelet!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Birdseye

1ST day out on a mage, and what happens? I go and lose my brace at Yew Gate!

It is not an 'UBER' piece, but had +14 magic resist, about 15 LRC, and a little recro, and p resist. (actually, it was pretty good!)

I was being slapped about by Wicca at the time and 2 of the 40%'s were around, along with about 20 others.

Not worth a fortune, but would really like it back plz.

I have returned numerous items in the past, and would hope that i could get a bit of 'pay back' this time.

Thank you.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
1ST day out on a mage, and what happens? I go and lose my brace at Yew Gate!

It is not an 'UBER' piece, but had +14 magic resist, about 15 LRC, and a little recro, and p resist. (actually, it was pretty good!)

I was being slapped about by Wicca at the time and 2 of the 40%'s were around, along with about 20 others.

Not worth a fortune, but would really like it back plz.

I have returned numerous items in the past, and would hope that i could get a bit of 'pay back' this time.

Thank you.
Youre BEST mate Inquisitor said he would replace it stop crying