• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Great Lakes Transfer Shield deed

Princess Melody

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My Great Lakes Shard Transfer Shield Deed poofed from my backpack after a failed placement attempt. (I targeted apparently not close enough the wall) I emailed broadsword and (separately) got in touch with the GMs and they were unable to assist me. I have attempted to email Mesanna with 3 different emails([email protected],[email protected], and the old ea address (which bounced back)) and received no response. I attempted to report the issue as a bug and they responded that it was an in-game issue and needed addressed in game...
I am pretty frustrated at this point and not sure what to do. I first attempted to email Mesanna on the 24th of April so this has been a good while ago now. I would much appreciate some good advice or suggestions.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well you got the email address I have used. Good luck, I am still trying to get Sonoma sea dragon back

Princess Melody

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy! So I am not sure how it happened, since I had tried to place the shield on the second floor on the other side of the room, but I located my deed in a basket just inside the lower doorway of my castle. It must have had assistance in getting there, I know that I did NOT put it there. I am grateful to the magical forces that returned my deed to me.