• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost another Item...

C

ClownL33t

Blah, seems I can't win after losing two vollems, a gorget, a couple woodland pieces today I lost my CONJ Garb... It poofed in my pack being blessed... So if you see it in the twisted wield and feel like being generous lemme know :{

L

Lightningstrike

Yeah, I have heard of insured and blessed items missing from packs, banks, and houses. Sorry for your loss. We have been fortunate since we have had only one report within our guild of this happening.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That sucks! :(

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something different happened to me today:
I ate a 120 tactics shortly after server up, put 120 Tactics from soulstone on char, played a little, and transfered it back to my archer....
Tonite I wanted to put it back on, it said I could not do it, and see: 115 is possible (which was before I swallowed the 120).
Anybody experienced something similar?

T

Tinsil

Nope. Only issue I've ever had with soulstones was the stupid red ones disappeared.. Heard from a couple people they had the same thing happen, of course this was when they first came out, so it could have been fixed.. but never trusted them after that.