• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost and Found Soulstones

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a little lost and found box of soul stones for some time. Done some word of mouth in game and returned some of the stones. If you have lost a soul stone please check the box! Leave a message on the bulletin board at the house, or ICQ me at 1838157.

75 Soulstones and Soulstone Fragments are awaiting their rightful homes!

Facet: Tokuno Islands
Moongate: Makoto-Jima
Coordinates: 34 0'N 34 22'W
Names on stones: Nasontha, Sniper Kitty, Brian, Maid Marion, Mistress Silver (most are Unknown)

If you found some soul stones and don't know what to do with them feel free to toss them into the mailbox on the bottom floor.

Last edited:

fishbert8

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
are there any other places like this? dont know how long exactly ive been gone, but ive lost quite a few stones that were in my house.

Sir Mastermind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for any Soulstones with the names: Sir Mastermind, Justin Bieber, Mono the scribe, Mons, Grakas, An Overdose, and Snitch.

If anyone has them or finds one please ICQ me at 240844002,

Thanks!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Soulstones lose their names when accounts go inactive.
However, when someone re-activates an account, if their Soulstone was lost, it will re-display the name.

What is best, if someone wishes to, is to take "Unknown" Soulstones and lock them down on public display.

Last edited:

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a huge lost soulstone "garden" on Atlantic by the EM Museum (SW-ern most tip of Malas) - can probably get there from Britain EM hall.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrrr, if only ye could do a scan ta see if there were any soulstones bound ta yer account anywhere out there.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Where is this garden i have looked and cannot find it
Didn't see it last time I looked, but I'll check again. I believe in the last few years they changed their mind about providing this (probably because it ended up being too much work).

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang, yes, it looks like it's gone. There is a castle there instead. And housing opened up?? I don't remember being able to place houses in the furthest south (west) tip of Malas.