• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Losing stats when using invigorate......

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just redid a template and geared up my toon specifically to use this mastery spell all the time.

Going from 148 hp to 91 hp for no clear reason is happening way to often now. Along with str, dex and int loss just as painful.

I did a search and saw that this was reported as a bug long ago.
However it seemed that it was a problem where you logged out or crashed whilst playing invigorate.

What is happening to me is I am losing the stats just playing! Doesn't show that I am cursed, but used cleansing winds anyway. Didn't help. Have to stop what I am doing to relog to fix it.

Anyone know what ever became of this getting fixed?

Thanks

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just redid a template and geared up my toon specifically to use this mastery spell all the time.

Going from 148 hp to 91 hp for no clear reason is happening way to often now. Along with str, dex and int loss just as painful.

I did a search and saw that this was reported as a bug long ago.
However it seemed that it was a problem where you logged out or crashed whilst playing invigorate.

What is happening to me is I am losing the stats just playing! Doesn't show that I am cursed, but used cleansing winds anyway. Didn't help. Have to stop what I am doing to relog to fix it.

Anyone know what ever became of this getting fixed?

Thanks
it sounds like you should call a gm....

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Move away from the player with the buff or turn off the buff and then log out in a safe logout location and log back in. This is a glitch that was submitted to Mesanna back when the Bard Masteries were first released. Same thing can happen with the peacing mastery. Its caused by logging out and back in while under the effects of the mastery.