• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Losing Bonded Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the devs have any plans on fixing or addressing the issues with people losing bonded pets?

I myself lost two bonded pets at the same time...
Stabled pets and logged out 5-10 minutes before normal server going down in 2 minutes warning. Logged on to find myself somewhere I had been approximatley 15-20 minutes before server down, with no pets. No followers listed in follower slots, no pets in stable. Pets just gone.

Friend lost bonded Blue beetle couple days later...
She was in process of putting items on beetle when her internet went down. Was not able to log in for a couple of hours, when she did log in the bonded beetle was just gone. Granted it did not auto stable as it had items on it. So due to her internet going down, she lost both bonded pet and items.

I have read numerous other posts where people have lost bonded pets for one reason or another...

So I was wondering if there is anything in the works to address these types of problems with bonded pets?? The whole purpose of bonding them is to NOT lose them. Things like internet going down or the game system saving before server down time, are not things that players have control of.

Thank you
SashaSeeks

Status
Not open for further replies.