• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Morphius Epaulettes

Grugot

Journeyman
What are some good alternatives for a sapphire for this slot. The epaulettes look real good but they are quite expensive so I'm curious what else I may use. I use Hawkwinds Robe right now but guessing that isn't the best in slot.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There best in slot for a Samp but on a few of my chars that I didn't get them on but still have enough ssi I use shroud of the condemned 5 int and 3 hp
Its just a matter of finding what works with what Char/Gear
As close as you can get to 150 hp is always a bonus

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and last time I looked (which was a while a go ) they were pretty cheap

What are some good alternatives for a sapphire for this slot. The epaulettes look real good but they are quite expensive so I'm curious what else I may use. I use Hawkwinds Robe right now but guessing that isn't the best in slot.
I think it depends on what items you have available to you. I personally use the 5 DCI robe / epaulettes on most of my builds. I use 10 SSI imbued jewels with HCI, DCI, and DI. I also run 30% SSI on my axes and bladed staffs.

Shroud of the condemned is also a good option if you are not already at HPI cap.

Oh and last time I looked (which was a while a go ) they were pretty cheap
This is all dependent on what shard you are on. I am on Sonoma myself and have not found a pair for sale offering upwards of 250m. Of course I can throw a rock and hit two of them on Atlantic for a fraction of that price.