• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Lord Morphius Epaulette (10ss, 3lmc, sr2, si 8)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So yall think the items that drop as you kill stuff are worth 3M each? And the OP thinks they are worth 10 M each.

NOOBs can get pet scrolls now.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
This is good for everyone. Rich people spend money and it is easier for everyone to get their hands on some gold.

A newer player can get 10-15 drops easily in a day and cash in for 20-30mill

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is good for everyone. Rich people spend money and it is easier for everyone to get their hands on some gold.

A newer player can get 10-15 drops easily in a day and cash in for 20-30mill
Sad for the players on small shards, they cant take their items to Atlantic to sell. The players on small shards are getting their own.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I kind of like the shard bound deal. Saves from shard xfer shield account having a substantial advantage (and yeah, I am among those who has the shields.. sooo take it for what it's worth)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I kind of like the shard bound deal. Saves from shard xfer shield account having a substantial advantage (and yeah, I am among those who has the shields.. sooo take it for what it's worth)
Atlantic has more players therefor more players with disposable gold. Not many small shards have players yelling in chat, "Will buy deceit drops for X gold" Would be nice if returning players on small shards could get the drops or rewards transferred to Atlantic, where there are buyers right now. Instead they buy gold on RMT sites to get scrolls and armor. This event would have been an option for those players. Now the option is RMT.

To keep on track:

OP wants 1 Plat
Current high bid 325M

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't care about another sellers and prices.
I spend 2 days of my life to get it. So 1plat - fair price.
To keep on track:

OP wants 1 Plat
Current high bid 325M
All I know is that one set sold for 700m on Atlantic... and they went quickly last night. On the plus side, dropping runes to auction safe still works wonders :thumbup1:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I agree, I was not disparaging your intent. Just did not want to derail your thread more so I put a summary of events..
This is a really nice item they gave us.
It is indeed. After they put out the tinkers legs I did not think Warriors would get much more love.. glad I was wrong.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Nice. I need to try to get my hands on some

Some people are on icq and discord chats trying to buy for 300

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sweet, Ill grab some and hold onto them until the price goes up. Cuffs and gauntlets were 35M last year, I wish I bought spares, now I need more and wont pay 100M+ for them.

Why did players pay 500M or more for them? The event still goes another month.