LORD fans read! (or why I rule all)

• Thread starter ShadowJack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

ShadowJack

You may have noticed me mentioning Seth Able R. from LORD (text based bbs game from way back)

Anyhoos I wrote the creater and told him to make a game for myspace since lord was better than any ap game on myspace (ie mafia wars and all those other chain letters pretending to be games)

I recieved a reply today

"Hi Stephen,

Not a bad idea, maybe a textish game would be fun to write. But it couldn't be LORD, I sort of sold it to another company. But I do have another idea.. hrm... :)

Thanks,

Seth A. Robinson
www.rtsoft.com"

No LORD??? AHHHH, but I think they'll do something fun. Much better than the chain letters pretending to be games that are on there.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 1, 2000
Namedrop namedrop namedrop obsess namedrop obsess obsess namedrop.

S

ShadowJack

The point is

Seth R might make a game for myspace

LORD was awesome

Quit being a ****