• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot Bump to Ancients SOS and MIBs

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This one I believe the Dev Team got right....

My very first Ancient SoS wearing 2200 Luck in Felucca (3200 luck) there was a Legendary Artifact in the chest. I couldn't believe my eyes....it did however it turn out to be beginners luck but I think that is a good thing.

Getting my hands on a Legendary Artifact prompted me to start doing some serious fishing of Ancient SOS over the next 2 days.

I pulled up approximately 60 chests via Ancient SOS and out of those 60 I pulled 2 Legendary Artifacts and a few Majors worth keeping. 90% of the contents I threw out but it certainly wasn't junk. Had I not been farming other high end content aggressively lately I probably would have held onto alot more.

My fishing adventure discovered that there is indeed a chance to pull up a nice Legendary Artifact (albeit a rare occurrence) since the latest Publish which is what I really think we all were asking for.

Regular MIBs I can't comment on the changed to the loot.

Two thumbs up on the Ancient MIB loot changes.:thumbsup:

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully T-Maps will get such a loot bump as well, cause it is definately needed.