• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looks like factions is getting some kind of bonus in the event...

G

from UO.com

<blockquote><hr>

Faction changes
• Turn off load balancing between factions; factions can grow to any size
• Allow multiple characters from the same account onto the same faction
• Reduce faction quit time from 7 to 3 days
• Fix stairs for ghosts (should resolve issues with the SL base)
• Interesting rewards for participating in the war while in factions

[/ QUOTE ]

The war spoken of is the one for/against the shadow lords.

Rest of it: Uo Herald

G

Seeing that Siege is really the only shard to really use factions, this is more of a Siege fix, lol. The regular shards will be mad, and want something for them too, lol...la

G

They should, but probably no. I know on Atlantic I would join factions so I could steal from them in Trammel. They fixed that though, so I had to stick with getting my thief accepted into Trammy guilds so I could go to guild meetings and steal all sorts of goodies.

One of the perks to the production shards...there are a lot of people who have never ventured into Felucca, and thus are very surprised when they are stolen from.

I'll have to see if I have some of those episode laying around. I know in one of them me and my trammy guild bumped into Galad in one of the Dungeons. LOL, it was rather funny...la