• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to sell Fel Keep on water near Brit

Picard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone,

Selling this water front fel keep near brit. hope the picture is good.

My ICQ is 669895870, hit me up any time.

I do not know what the going rate or market value is.. any advice would be nice. I think I got lucky placing this thing a while back, but then again it might not be worth much.

I struggle to make gold, just looking for an honest deal. All I do is fish. I am going to transfer my chars to atlantic because i think the learning curve wont be as steep with more players around. I played back in beta to right around the introduction of trammel on sonoma and have been back on and off for a year. Of course they couldnt find my account so I started over.

Also, I am looking for an item bless deed for some sandals, or some blessed sandals, just for nostalgia. Will pay.

Jason

Attachments

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a clothing bless deed you can have for your sandals..just let me know where/when to meet you.

Picard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a clothing bless deed you can have for your sandals..just let me know where/when to meet you.
Thanks Miri, that would be awesome! I'm in law school so I usually play after 10 at night, do you have ICQ? mine is above.

Also, after finding out how expensive a place is on Atlantic, I don't think I will be transferring any time soon!

Are there any active guilds around? I raided in WOW for years and there were tons of people around. Still UO is the original addiction, and I plan to stick around, but it is kind of lonely!

Jason

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont use ICQ anymore as it slows down my game. I am logging in now and will give you a shout in general chat.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missed you tonight but I am glad to hear you are sticking with Sonoma for now. I will probably be back tomorrow night after 9 eastern time. Hopefully I will catch up to you then. :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are there any active guilds around? I raided in WOW for years and there were tons of people around. Still UO is the original addiction, and I plan to stick around, but it is kind of lonely!
PAS meets every evening except Wed at 8pm CDT at the Fel NJ bank. Most of our events are in Tram and you can see them at the PAS calender

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to assume to do the PAS events you have to have the newest upgrades? I can even remember what I am upgraded to. I know I don't have high seas upgrade.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm going to assume to do the PAS events you have to have the newest upgrades? I can even remember what I am upgraded to. I know I don't have high seas upgrade.
Only time you will need High Seas will be when we do Priates, to get on the BIG ships.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tonight event was canceled, seems most of our people are away tonight so no chasing the priates.