• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to purchase a Fire Beetle

G

Paying well for a fire beetle

I mean don't gouge me, but I'm not a tight-wad either

A

Astynax/Tek

if your still on message me back, i have one you can have

G

I, too, am looking for a fire beetle, but I have no idea how much they go for, and I don't have a ton of cash to spend.
I would like to know what they go for, and if anyone else has one for sale.

G

The problem is that getting to the place where they spawn in the Yomotsu mines is a total pain in the neck, the other spawn is nuts, and you basically have to ride the beetle out (after you beat it down and tame it) to hope to get one out alive, and they take 3 slots so the tamer can't exactly take a big gun into the mine for backup. Seems like mostly faction tamers using MI or tamer-peace bards routinely tame those little fireballs alone - otherwise it is usually something you will accompany the tamer to do.

-Skylark

G

RTLFC.

To anyone that needs a beetle, ICQ me over the weekend, and I'll tame one for you for free.