• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to play on another shard

U

Unhai

im a four year vet on great lakes and ive returned from a three year off period just a few months ago im looking to do some cross sharding im a very active player and id like to buy equips if you dont mind me paying you on great lakes

im also looking for guilds multiple ones i like RP and pvp i do like pvm but im not into guilds who only do pvm (no offense to the many wonderful pvm guilds) im in the TB faction on GL so im not sure if i can fight in the other factions

id like to get involved in more -unhai

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Atlantic. If you're interested in RP on Atlantic, I'd suggest going to the rp community forums. *points to the link in her signature*

Good luck and if you have any questions, just ask! *smiles*

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Hey welcome back!!!!!

I thought i would just say hello, Im always at brit bank (Static or A Blind Man) or feel free to PM Me for any questions or a little direction in what you need to do!.