• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to Hire a Tamer

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Looking to hire a tamer to tame me a pretty lesser hyriu. Please let me know how much and when you can tame one for me- Thanks!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Looking to hire a tamer to tame me a pretty lesser hyriu. Please let me know how much and when you can tame one for me- Thanks!
What color(s) are you looking for?

Is it for show or do you need it to have good stats/skills?

Also be advised there may be a problem with pets bonding.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi There :)

I am mostly interested in good stats but I would love a colored one with good stats :p Any color would do and as far as bonding goes, I have 120 bushido so I should be ok.

Thanks in advance!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi There :)

I am mostly interested in good stats but I would love a colored one with good stats :p Any color would do and as far as bonding goes, I have 120 bushido so I should be ok.

Thanks in advance!
No, there is a problem with pets Bonding as in they do NOT bond after the 1 week delay.

I will see what I can get this evening. BUT if you want a good one, then how about, oh say before Wednesday evening?

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fine! Whenever you can get it done. Let me know if you would like via PM the amount.

The bonding issue- is that for ALL pets or just hiryu's? Will they bond at least??

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fine! Whenever you can get it done. Let me know if you would like via PM the amount.

The bonding issue- is that for ALL pets or just hiryu's? Will they bond at least??
You can go to the Tamers Forum here and read the thread.

It may be that they were bugged and subsequently fixed and the 7 day bonding started from the day the bug was fixed. (not that I really believe that)

An individual that had an issue has subsequently had the pet bond with them. (meaning I think it may be taking longer than 7 days to bond)

It would be with any and all pets.

Sure I will see what I can get turned over this evening. Usually I can get to within 90% of the top of the line (if color is not an issue) in an evening. To get to the top of the line with color takes more time.

Of course I could win the lottery and the best of the best, in the best color could just be there waiting for me to tame it :)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I PM'd you this information, which ever you read first :)

I have tamed two for you.

Standard color,

HP(295) max(300)
Stamina(110) max (135)
Mana(60) max(65)
Str(185) Max(205)
Dex(110) max (135) *Note: may train to 125*
Int(309) max(325)
PhR(70) max(70)
FiR(79) max(80)
CoR(11) max(15)
PoR(31) max(40)
EnR(34) max(40)

The Following may train up to 100

Wrestling(96.3) Max(108)
Tactics(99.0) Max(108)
resitSpells(85.5) max(100)
Anatomy(70.7) Max(80)

Key Lime Green color,

HP(292) max(300)
Stamina(124) max (135)
Mana(60) max(65)
Str(175) Max(205)
Dex(124) max (135) *Note: may train to 125*
Int(324) max(325)
PhR(64) max(70)
FiR(80) max(80)
CoR(13) max(15)
PoR(38) max(40)
EnR(32) max(40)

The Following may train up to 100

Wrestling(91.0) Max(108)
Tactics(92.1) Max(108)
resitSpells(85.7) max(100)
Anatomy(70.1) Max(80)

You can have them both, and what ever you can afford that seems reasonable is fine with me.

Let me know when you can pick them up.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pm sent :D I will be on after 8pm EST tonight if that works for you. I can meet you in Luna around 8ish?