• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to buy

MrNasty

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am trying to get 3 white "Recovered from a shipwreck" chests. I am also trying to purchase an orc ship and cannons. I'm not familiar with prices so any help on acquiring these items and prices would be greatly appreciated.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't orc ships available from the shipwrights? I saw it on the list when i purchased my tokuno ship.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´m sure Garth has an orc ship deed or two laying around...

MrNasty

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mabe_SP - I would love to take those chests off your hands but 1000 gold seems a bit low to be honest but I won't argue.
SpyderByte - No worries at all I appreciate the help regardless. It seems there is a lot to remember about this game.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"ll sell ya an Orc ship...current price is 3 mil....before you scream, that's down from 5 mil which I would sell out of. 3 is a pretty good deal. I'll put one on my vendor at the Glow Gate and you can decide if you want it or not.

Last edited:

MrNasty

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't think that's unreasonable at all. It will take me 1-2 days max to get the gold, im a noob. If you have someone else that wants to buy it I understand completely.