• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School looking to buy quite a number of double exceptional items...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies i found Brians list of 175ish known double exceptional items.....seems i need quite a lot of them!!! lol....Infact theres so many needed ....this project alone will probably see my UO days out ...

so here goes...list is pretty big so someone may help....maybe...

icq me [new icq and not the old one which is still blocked] = new icq THP 658366531

or pm me on here...can take and pay on a few shards....tell me what u have and what u would like...

....ask plz if u have anything to sell.......

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and not on the list

prob just been missed off by mistake....just saying a could not see it there...

''an iron key of exceptional quality'' ??

Last edited:

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
I think I might have some of these items if u like icq me and ill show u want I have in game maybe u might find something also talk to a person named Jason he is the best at this kind of stuff

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I might have some of these items if u like icq me and ill show u want I have in game maybe u might find something also talk to a person named Jason he is the best at this kind of stuff
plz hang onto the bits till this time tomorrow when i can get ingame ...awesome

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies its not as if i need to finish this anytime soon....its just a little side hobby i thought i would try to progress a little but nevermind.....lolz...it was always gonna be a long long long project to get anywere near the target total....but ksara....small fish get lost in this UO sea pretty quick.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou for one of your shovels....its got a nice home in a growing collection...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jester hat and the thirdwooden chair added.. thanks ivester

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Jason jason....big dent in the list and a very very reasonable sale price indeed!!!....nice one...*big hug*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies list cleaned up and items removed that have been donated/bought

I will offer 2.5m per ANY item on THE LIST which is pretty good offer methinks....Yess!! Assia is offering 10m...but thats for the last 5-6 items......most probably the rarer bits.... from the 175 odd list

So folks why not....''fill ya boots''.......

iam willing to talk over certain pieces just icq me or shoot a pm

Last edited:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked my chest of old stuff and I have 10 of the items on the list, 11 if you need the iron key. I will send ICQ detailing them

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bobar uve always had a special place in my heart... u do now that

thanks to @Bobar 11 more crossed off list

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll look through what I have and I'll donate any that I find. I should have the time on Sunday to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be most usefull and awesome @Pampa DH ....theres still over 60 items on the list!! so im still a long way off and theres gonna be loads of this stuff hid away....come on guys/gals.....let me put it in a museum for anyone and everyone to go see....my aim is to make a tower or keep that purely displays old pre-pub16 items....
icq or pm me plz....and we can talk price etc etc...david on icq 658366531

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumpty...come on guys gal dig deep...i know its not e.m. gold....but make a small collector happy

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my doubles for you, THP. All I have is a full titled dress form and mortar and pestle. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @pampa ....a bronze shield, leather bustier, and a war axe....sorted.....awesome work... +3

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhh what the hell....bump mother bump....gimme ya trash make a fat boy happy

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Knife Of Exceptional Quality [facing south] added to collection ... thanks for the gift @josh rubble

Hey dig deep in those chests guys and gals ...dont hide this stuff away....let me show it off as a full collection for one and all to see in Pre Pub16 museum

happy to talk prices...icq me658366531 or pm me here...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks @Slam-ODR for the double exceptional wooden throne and a couple of the lesser 'of exceptional' bits too which i have a seperate small display area...

one less on the wanted list and one more on the museum display on europa shard felucca...