• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Looking to build a suit for my thrower with 210 stamina

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping one of you could guide me to the best material type to make this out of and what I need to use for reforging (tool and selection).

Ok, so far I've figured out that it requires carpentry, and I plan to use stone for 55 lmc. I guess I need to do high end mallet and chisel. Off to test center.

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Granite. Copper runic. Animated + Powerful to get 10 SI and 4 HCI/DCI on an armor piece.
But due to the last patch changes I suggest you to check it on TC.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just curious, why do granite and not plate? Copper hammers are a lot more common then copper mallets, at least on my shard.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just went through this process for my friends archer in studded. Not looking forward to the work required for a throwing suit from granite, but that is my next planned project.