• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For....

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hollister and Abercrombie, the crafters. Need to complete my set, and need clothes made. Any info would be great, thanks.

PS. No weird spellings either, exactly as above. I know you exist. Thanks!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Abercrombie is in the guild cuz thats how we roll -Y-. Other one your looking for looks like they dont play not coming up on uo search for great lakes

K

Kratos Aurion

could try making a new char then xfering gm tailor and making them your self:thumbup1:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i already did that for two. Hollister did come up about a month ago, guess i'll have to bug crakkkkkkkkkkkklord again!! ohh craky!! lol and yeah i saw abercrombie, he was busy, said he'd be back in like five minutes and never came back! thanks michelle :heart: i still have ten million more people to bug for outfits :p *coughs michelle justin and emo girl* and way too many more to keep typing lol

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yw :) let me know if you can't find that Michelle tailor, I can take tailoring off of Hope, and put it on Michelle.