• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Looking for....

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find myself in an interesting situation. I'm very much a pure crafter with no fighting skills. I do have some pets (thanks to the help of other Siegeonians) which when I'm careful can assist me but it's not enough. I need leathers of all colors. But here's my problem, I'm broke. I dont play UO to be the richest, have the best gear, fight the best, etc. I spend all my time mining, killing cows, doing bods. And I enjoy it with every breath I take.
And there's my problem, I'm looking for someone who is willing to farm leather with the enjoyment that I do BODS. I dont have much gold, but I do have some rewards to trade. POF's and hammers, mostly lower level, maybe a CBD...I really don't keep track of what i get back (I have sandals too!)

So here's what I'm in need of...Leather. Spined, Horned, and Barbed. In bulk.

If you're someone who's willing to trade bulk leathers for services or lower misc. rewards please contact me via PM. Or post here that I'm nuts for even asking. Either way I'm happy.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You need a vendor to sell your BoD rewards. You can easy buy the leather at New Magincia bazaar vendors. The PoF and evt. CBD should sell nicely. Sadly new loot negatives on TC do not effect re-forging, else it could had been good for your sale of low end runic.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I find myself in an interesting situation. I'm very much a pure crafter with no fighting skills. I do have some pets (thanks to the help of other Siegeonians) which when I'm careful can assist me but it's not enough. I need leathers of all colors. But here's my problem, I'm broke. I dont play UO to be the richest, have the best gear, fight the best, etc. I spend all my time mining, killing cows, doing bods. And I enjoy it with every breath I take.
And there's my problem, I'm looking for someone who is willing to farm leather with the enjoyment that I do BODS. I dont have much gold, but I do have some rewards to trade. POF's and hammers, mostly lower level, maybe a CBD...I really don't keep track of what i get back (I have sandals too!)

So here's what I'm in need of...Leather. Spined, Horned, and Barbed. In bulk.

If you're someone who's willing to trade bulk leathers for services or lower misc. rewards please contact me via PM. Or post here that I'm nuts for even asking. Either way I'm happy.
Post your Templet of Skills here and we can help you tweak it to collect the leather you want. spined and horned is easy, kill lizrdmen in ilshenar for spined, and kill wyverns for horned. you can kill the nightmare in malas for horned with EV's for barbed. it is slower but i have done it many times.

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somehow I forgot of the New Mag vendors. I have been using the new vendor search and haven't seen anything reasonable. I'll check there and see if it's any better.
@Victim - Pretty much an old-school crafter. 120 bs, tailor. gm tinker, mining and arms lore. Threw on 80 in animal lore and vet which I jewel up to gm and take my little Boura's out to hunt. I've tried taking them out for nightmares overland in malas but the spawn location is so random and there's so much other spawn that it's more work than it's worth.
I'll have to try to throw up a vendor and see about cleaning out some of the stockpiled rewards.
Thank you both for your suggestions!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This 80 in animal lore may be more useful in magery together with some magery on jewelry, this way you can cast EV's, traveling, heal, even res a friend

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Seems like you have some decent skills to work with so it may just be your choice of hunting ground. Not sure if this will help but here's the hunters guide.( http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&welcome=yes ) find what you want to hunt and it will tell you where it can be found and some of them tell you how to kill it faster.
I may also, have some spare leather laying around somewhere... if you see me in gen chat i will see what i can do.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't have a ton of leather, but I would be willing to work with you in trade for some lower level runic kits and POF. Let's talk in PM.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And, archiv, bear in mind that you can sell clothing bless deeds for 500k in game. Just state in general chat that you're selling one or some and they'll go fast. For security you can always put them on a vendor and gate the buyer there as needed.

My crafter/miner/tinker/lumberjack uses a mage bow (as she also has magery for gating around) to kill things that bother me. I'd never make it against a pk, but most monsters where I farm are toast.

It's good to have you here on Siege!

- Ionya

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have a lot of leather...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Upon reflecting over the former comment. It seems a lot creepier than I intended. *coughs*

I have a good supply of all types of leather. A lot of wool as well.

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upon reflecting over the former comment. It seems a lot creepier than I intended. *coughs*

I have a good supply of all types of leather. A lot of wool as well.
And would you by chance be willing to part with some of your leather and for what? And I refer to the colored leathers, not those which would take away from your personal life's pleasures.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord