• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for...

R

Roentgen

Hey been a long time since I played on Napa, but I am hoping to find Amethyst the guildmistress from GoR. She was a great lady just wanted to say hello and see how she is doing...I am almost positive she no longer plays...but someone might be in contact with her...you can message me here or ICQ 70546900...

R

Rakanishu

Don't know her, but if I see her I'll let you know.

Good luck!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as soon as i can catch her ill give her your icq she dosent play anymore that i know of

R

Roentgen

Sir Tedley from Siege correct? Also Savatage you wouldnt happen to be Will Scarlet would ya? Thanks for tracking her down...I just recently re-downloaded ICQ soo hardly any contacts...I was Barium on Napa...Ames will know me then...