Looking for unique runes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hello, I am looking for runes to historical Napa Valley homes. Player homes/Seer decorated homes ect. Making a book for my public library of historical places everyone on Napa may look at. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you...

R

Richard Pryor

Someone submit a rune to the EM House so everybody can see my first place shoes.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 17, 2006
canada
i think i might have a rune to kaens place for the book...only EM items there atm are the boots...btw Odin was framed

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 26, 2007
i think i might have a rune to kaens place for the book...only EM items there atm are the boots...btw Odin was framed
Kaen as in our EM kaen??? hmmmm *plots* is it in fell??Odin was not framed he was caught with the blackrock in his pocket.

I know of 3 rune libaries can u tell me refresh my memory where yours is plz. i got books upon books for various this and that,if i find any of iterest i will drop em off ;)

M

MorganaLeFey

Kaen as in our EM kaen??? hmmmm *plots* is it in fell??Odin was not framed he was caught with the blackrock in his pocket.

I know of 3 rune libaries can u tell me refresh my memory where yours is plz. i got books upon books for various this and that,if i find any of iterest i will drop em off ;)
Hmm, forgot a line huh? See what I mean about smokin' ash? Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hi Zared. My rune library is in the top north western corner of luna. Its a big house with vendors on steps, cant miss it. 2nd floor is library and I would love any books you have to offer for sale. Thanks!

H

Hooli Gan

Hey I got the one to the Em house.Look for the oddly named char with all the Xx--------xX's in the name ill hook you up.

P.S It was actually the stank coming from Odin's shoes that gave him away.Go to the EM house the proof is there.

Another great destination is a Fel castle newly decorated by Levi Firefly.Odin was nice enough to give me a tour of the place and I was there long after he left still with plenty to see.I know its fel but its designed awesomely and has tons of shizzle to gaze at.Ill let you track Levi down yourself though to ask for directions.Since it is fel and she might be a little suprised if a tourbus pulls up out front of her place.