• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Tips for upstairs room in castle.... Piano, etc...

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi! I'm doing the last bit of deco on one of my houses that I'm going to make public as a museum on Chessy. I'm looking for old school ideas to make neat looking deco. I need some ideas to fill in the large space upstairs (2nd floor) in a castle.

My 1st portion of this room, I want to make a piano, but I haven't made one in proably 15 years. Does anyone have a how-to saved somewhere?

Also if anyone has some ideas, I'm all ears ... or in this case eyes.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi! I'm doing the last bit of deco on one of my houses that I'm going to make public as a museum on Chessy. I'm looking for old school ideas to make neat looking deco. I need some ideas to fill in the large space upstairs (2nd floor) in a castle.

My 1st portion of this room, I want to make a piano, but I haven't made one in proably 15 years. Does anyone have a how-to saved somewhere?

Also if anyone has some ideas, I'm all ears ... or in this case eyes.
im not sure but they do have the harpsichord deeds if you want to go the easy route. ill look around and try to find the how to somewhere.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That piano isn't the one I remember making years ago. Atm I'm using a harpiscord(sp?) deed, and its alright. Just not the feel I'm looking for.
However, that site is excellent, and I plan to steal some ideas. So for that, thank you for the link.

Now if I could only get the darn colors right on a fish tank!