• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for this Gorget

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Looking for a leather (or medable) Gorget with these properties:

Mana Regen 2
Fire 25%
Cold 13%

Ideal would be to also have LMC and stats bonuses.

What have you got?

J

Jermosh

I think I have something like that, I will check when I get home.

J

Jermosh

Sorry I almost have the opposite though, but all my fire resist are below 15. How much are you looking to pay, I have some Bkits that I can burn some horned gear for you.

O

Old Man of UO

Right now I am at 70/68/70/70/75 using Jackals Collar. That's working pretty good, but wanted to improve my 6 MR total. It would have to have MR2 plus some good stat bonuses to replace the JC. I'd go 5 mil for the right one, but so far haven't seen anything close.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
stamina inc 7
MR 2
reflect phy 14
mage armor
?
on cats.
maybe could use the fire earrings to make up difference?

O

Old Man of UO

That's pretty close Slickjack... and I'd try it. I wouldn't worry about a couple resist points, stats and MR is more important. But it's on Cats... transfer cost is too much, but thanks for the consideration!