• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for these plants & Tokuno stealables (updated)

G

Help! It is my day off and my creative process has been blocked!

Desperately seeking bright orange lilies and bulrushes at the moment.

Based on the sample Shalimar kindly gave me, it seems I can also effectively use fire colored (blaze colored) decorative lilies plants grown from seeds obtained as a reward in the Naturalist quest, in this project. Will pay up to 10K each for these.

Also looking for plain snowdrops...in fact any and all plain plants.

As a side note, anyone running a plant vendor these days?

Will pay up to 2K per "regular" plant of type requested.

*edit*

Also looking for Artifact level 3 Tokuno stealable tower statues of this type:

Looking for the urns (cream colored preferably), bowls, and square rock gardens as well.

Thanks!

-Skylark

G

I am in the process of mass producing plants.

I will mainly have plain seed plants and resource-producing plants. I have nothing up on a vendor YET. Over the next week or two I hope to have many full grown plain plants. Unfortunately, I have to cross-polinate to eventually have the ENTIRE set of plain plants. I will soon start putting plants up on my vendor.

Eventually, I want to have a full blown plant vendor shop since there is not one on Siege at the moment.

You should at least go to my vendor and mark a rune (or take a FREE one off of one of the vendors). You should check back sometime this weekend and I might have some plants up.

Take the Makoto-Jima exit from moongate in Tokuno Islands. Head East to North-East from moongate about 3-4 screens.

G

That is good news for future decorating. I found a live bright orange lilies plant I had in a secure container that still had 8 seeds on it, so if necessary, I will grow those for my current project, although I really do not want to, as I am very much a part time UO player now, and don't want to have to deal with logging in on a daily basis to tend plants. Hoping someone will find something they have on hand today or sometime soon.

Btw, I really like your balconies with the vendors!

-Skylark

C

Cleopatra

I have a few plain snowdrops and campions you are welcome to. I have a few blaze plants as well although they're a bit on the loud side. I have one bright orange pampas but I think I just poisoned it.

I'll put them all in a bag for you.

G

Thank you! And for what I am trying to do, the blaze will probably work fine.

-Skylark

G

Thanks a bunch tjalle! The stealables you gave me got me through the immediate deco emergency of today.

Still looking for more of the Tokuno stealables, especially towers, for another project!

-Skylark