• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For The Owners Of These Homes

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to find the owners of these homes, so I may buy/trade for one of them if possible. the owners are Bindy, Gnomes, Dyck Dastardly, and Fra Abronsius. if any of you are willing to sell/trade, please post or PM me, thank you.

upload_2014-10-29_15-55-34.png

Attachments

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been wanting to place on one of those plots forever! Never could track down the owners. :(

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the Dyck house, the only plot that I own outside of Gilfane. Much as I would like to oblige, I have owned it for over eight years now and would be loathe to part with the plot. The Gnomes house is owned by a guildmate who also does not want to sell it.

The Bindy house is owned by an inactive guildmate who has moved away from UO the past couple of years. I will see if I can contact her and if she is interested in letting it go.

Fra Abronsius has owned his plot since he came back in 2012. He was a UO vet who had played Siege in the past. Since then he seems to have been around on-and-off but I don't think he has ever joined any guild. It is always possible he started playing on other shards I suppose. I am fairly sure he was European as his native language was French and he started his career on Europa back in the day, so if you are going to try and post elsewhere, try there of Drach. I have his ICQ (422032388) but haven't spoken to him on it since 2012 so he may not still use it.

*edit* Seems that "fra Abronsius" is his Stratics name so maybe he will have his PMs linked to an email.

Last edited:

BluDjinn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sorry Victim, but GTI the " Gnomish Institute of Technology " is not for sale.

I was fortunate (LUCKY?) in that when Leprechaun first came to Siege four years ago, and was still in the original " New " Guild this site went IDOC.

Camriel [ GIL ] who had the house next door was nice enough to point this spot out to a new on shard player.

I had already decided that Gilfane was the guild for me to join.

At the time it was one house per account.

So at I created a new account, just to place on this vacant 18x18 spot.

I had already decided that Siege was my new home and Gilfane was to be my new mates.

They helped me through the process of hectically getting all this done before someone else got the spot. ( It was 3:00 AM on a work day night before we finished!)

This is now and forever the spot where all Leprechaun's armor and weapons will be made.

Bet of LUCK !!

Leprechaun & Gnomes

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I appreciate the replies. I understand not wanting to part with them, but you never know until you ask.

fra Abronsius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Victim my house isn't for sale atm, actually it's my only home on UO and I like the spot :D
Maybe in the future, who knows.

Hey Hoffs your memory is pretty good! ;)

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh. There are some terrific spots over in Gilfane territory we could place homes, Victim.

If Darth and Yoda taught me anything years ago it was how to place a really ugly home in the midst of a beautiful community. ;)

(I'm kidding btw.. Don't freak out)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Meh. There are some terrific spots over in Gilfane territory we could place homes, Victim.

If Darth and Yoda taught me anything years ago it was how to place a really ugly home in the midst of a beautiful community. ;)

(I'm kidding btw.. Don't freak out)
I wouldn't do that to Giflfane, Sara dale might pk me. Hard core killer there . . .