• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for the owner of...

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello people!

I am looking for the owner of Justice island in felucca.
Or any other person who has acces to the island really.

Kind regards, Maleachi
ICQ 459 673 700

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house belongs to a character named Thalionmel.
I have a working rune to the island, but that's all. I don't know the owner and I have no access to the house.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn!
Tis perhaps the only thing I am really after at the moment.

Do let me know if you happen to get any more info Petra!
Thanks a lot! ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's unlikely I'll learn anything more. All I have is a runebook for Felucca islands. I only know the owner's name because I recalled there and read the house sign.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been keeping an eye on it myself, also have been spamming for the owner for a while, DO WANT.
This means WAR!

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed and sold this house to a very old wealthy rare collector... house still have my design... highly unlikely to sell again

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only reason I sold the house was because I was able to land the house of my dreams ... The Sages Spire inside Britain .... (priced at 100m)