looking for the lost mining vendors

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

actually looking for mined gemstones, needing the perfect emeralds myself:sad2: if you can post your vendor location here,I will do my utter best to get to your house need 10 at very least so if you can be a bit cheaper it will help a great deal, if you sell ingots I can possibly help move your inventory.:stretcher:

E

El Phantasmo

actually looking for mined gemstones, needing the perfect emeralds myself:sad2: if you can post your vendor location here,I will do my utter best to get to your house need 10 at very least so if you can be a bit cheaper it will help a great deal, if you sell ingots I can possibly help move your inventory.:stretcher:
I have a few Emeralds I can spare for ya. I put 20 of them on the vendor in Luna for 1500k each.

The vendor is at the THO/GOR house on the south side of Luna. The vendor is on the front steps in pink called Good Cheaper Stuff.

Have a great Day

B

Bluebottle

Just checked - I have another 7 sperfect emeralds stashed at the little island house if you need more.

K

kalzaketh

hehe bottle my friend glad you wandered here to the temps with us, if you've already been active , my apologies, the northern midwest is just awaking after a very sluggish spring season, we are just now getting to mid 70's temps :)

K

kalzaketh

hey,I hope it was your vendor I found in luna,I bought astack of them, many thanks.