• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the items looted from a fallen house at fel trin gate

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asn style looking house. Known to be owned by the late and great Soulless. Silly "amg rarez" items are not valued, but there is interest in any soul stones that may still be around and being held.

Monetary rewards may be involved.

pst

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember correctly there was a bunch of CT guild there when it fell. Think they grabbed them all, but not sure if they kept them. I tried to get them back after it happened.

Think they are gone :(

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, it's been a long time. I heard some folks in M!S might have them too, I'll send out ICQs to confirm.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scala , I have red empty Soulstone that was tossed at the bank if you want to check it to see if its yours.

Scala

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that all of mine were blue and green. the first ones that came out if I remember right.

Thanks for looking though Debbie.