• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Tamer and imbuer.

• Thread starter Retro_Crumpet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Retro_Crumpet

Recruiting a tamer to tame some beasties for me :)

1x Greater Dragon - HP at least 900 and Wrestling at least 115.

1x Cu Sidhe - HP at leas 590 with fire and cold resists at least in the mid 40s.

2x Swamp Dragons.

Will pay handsomly :)

And an imbuer as have no crafters so would like somebody im able to send items to to imbue.

Thankies

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help with Swamp dragons and imbuing. My tamer is no elf , so she can not tame a Cu Sidhe.

R

Retro_Crumpet

OOh thank you :)

I'm not sure if this is possible but i have seen items like this about. I have a planesword and would like the lightning to be enhanced on it from 10% to 50% and also to add mage wep - 20 and dci 15?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOh thank you :)

I'm not sure if this is possible but i have seen items like this about. I have a planesword and would like the lightning to be enhanced on it from 10% to 50% and also to add mage wep - 20 and dci 15?

We can try. :)

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recruiting a tamer to tame some beasties for me :)

1x Cu Sidhe - HP at leas 590 with fire and cold resists at least in the mid 40s.

2x Swamp Dragons.

And an imbuer as have no crafters so would like somebody im able to send items to to imbue.

Thankies
I'd be more than happy to handle all the taming, if frarc takes the Imbuing.

These will however be fresh tames - untrained.

PM me/add me to ICQ to get the ball rolling?

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

min wild wrestle would have to be 128+
What about resists?

What about phys?

2x Swamp Dragons.

I would suggest that it is more important to have good resists than high HP....

PS i dont know if you want, but i tamed a nice Hiryu (ice blue) last night too you can have....

R

Retro_Crumpet

Hi im not sure how to get your icq? If you would like to add me on

thanks